Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geneaut

Ryan and Jenkins and Roddy

32 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, papachaz said:

that was a very fun video to watch.....

there were at least two passes in there, that are 55+ yards....., the second one might have been 60+  @Yo Lover :ninja::lol:

The first pass shown was about 56 yards in the air.    The second pass was about 46 yards, followed immediately by a pass that was about 59 - 60 yards in the air.

1 hour ago, vel said:

Man I miss Roddy. One of my favorite players of all time. Just made me smile every time he made a play. Glad he's in the Ring. 

I miss hearing his squeal when he caught a ball.

23 hours ago, papachaz said:

that was a very fun video to watch.....

there were at least two passes in there, that are 55+ yards....., the second one might have been 60+  @Yo Lover :ninja::lol:

Those deep balls were pretty. I know as fans we know how good Matt is, it just kills me how the media doesn’t give him enough credit. But really, after Brady retires, we are looking at having a few years of seeing the best quarterback in football on our team and hopefully the media will too.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

11 minutes ago, Bridgeburner said:

Those deep balls were pretty. I know as fans we know how good Matt is, it just kills me how the media doesn’t give him enough credit. But really, after Brady retires, we are looking at having a few years of seeing the best quarterback in football on our team and hopefully the media will too.

it's not just the media, not sure how long you've been around with a low post count as it is, but there are plenty of people here who have called matt "ole noodle arm" and just a few days ago, someone said matt "never threw a ball 60 yards" even though there is video proof to the contrary.....one of such being in that video above......

and to quote Forrest Gump, "that's all I'm gonna say about that"

for now at least, :lol:

PokerSteve and Geneaut like this

Crazy to sit back and realize that the Falcons had 2 of the best WRs in franchise history, one of the best RBs in franchise history, and the best TE in NFL history all on one team at the same time.

Ryan could possibly end up as one of the best QBs of all time if he gets a ring or two and plays long enough to break or finish amongst the top of some of the major QB records.

PokerSteve, yungfalc92 and Vandy like this

On 6/13/2019 at 7:41 AM, kschreck said:

Cleveland 2010, can't remember why Jenkins was out that game....those were good times though.

40716_1534817062003_710456_n.jpg?_nc_cat

Was that the crazy Biermann pick six game??

kschreck and Pacific_Falcon like this

I remember seeing Roddy, Jenks, and HD at the hawks game last season. I was like "WSUP RODDDY!, WSUP JENKS!......     hey Harry........ <_<". 

On 6/12/2019 at 0:58 PM, Tandy said:

The first pass shown was about 56 yards in the air.    The second pass was about 46 yards, followed immediately by a pass that was about 59 - 60 yards in the air.

That pass against the Seahawks that he burned Sherman on was right in front of me. My legs were just outside of that shot. I wish the camera would have been further out. 

Tandy likes this