Cole World

What's the thing Quinn needs Beasley to work on

49 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Very True. Dude needs to play with a pizzed off attitude.

I mean I'm not one to question a guy's toughness. I'm not the one running at 300lb men, but if that was what I signed up to do for a living, that's what I'm expected to do. He's soft. Point blank. Until he toughens up, he'll have issues. 

Hands and plan of attack. If you're having to use a counter move the ball is likely already gone. Nothing wrong with having a dominant 'go-to' pass rush move - most of the great ones rely on one, but you've got to set it up and keep the tackle honest.

Definitely needs to have a plan. Can't just go at him and hope for the best. Hit him with speed 1st two pass rush plays on the 3rd head fake outside hit em with bullrush. Got to set it up.

3 hours ago, vel said:

Growing a pair...

This is the real answer... That’s why Quinn can’t state it out loud. He hold back too much attacking these pass blockers you gotta be gangsta on defense.

He can work on it all day everyday but the question is can he fix it.....I doubt it or it’d already be fixed. We’re 5 yrs in...dude fell into a good yr otherwise averaged 4 sacks a yr. and we pay him 13$m.

2 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

Hands and plan of attack. If you're having to use a counter move the ball is likely already gone. Nothing wrong with having a dominant 'go-to' pass rush move - most of the great ones rely on one, but you've got to set it up and keep the tackle honest.

was scrolling through to see how far it got before someone said 'hands' because he definitely needs to improve his hand fighting. Judging from the body positions in that pic, I'm going to say that's it

5 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Pass rushing.

LOL...I knew this was coming.  Well played.

I still think our bookend DE’s both get double digit sacks.  I am off to confessional now.  

Ovie_Lover likes this