Jalen Ramsey

caponine

There’s no way the Jags let him just walk right ?? I know that it isnt really likely but could you imagine Jalen Ramsey with this defense ? Jags dont have the safeties like we do. I think it would instantly upgrade our defense that much more. Him and Kazee together would be a very scary duo to face in that secondary. 

Edited by caponine

Just now, Falcons Fan MVP said:

i think Trufant going to have a good year. Same with Beasley. They are going to want to quiet their critics 

not sure in trufant’s case, the pec injury may still be affecting him a little. After acl tears, pec injuries, foot injuries, even arm injuries sometimes, its always the after affects that concern people most of the time there is generally still pain in the area. May not be strong but it is there. 

5 minutes ago, caponine said:

what antics ‘??

Jalen Ramsey: Josh Allen is trash, Flacco sucks, Big Ben is decent, Matt Ryan overrated

“I think Matt Ryan’s overrated,” Ramsey said. “You can’t tell me you win MVP two years ago, and then last year, you a complete bust, and you still got Julio Jones? There’s no way that should ever happen. I don’t care. You know what that tells me? That tells me [Kyle] Shanahan left, went to San Francisco, got [Jimmy] Garoppolo, made Garoppolo this big thing. And now Garoppolo is a big name—and now [Ryan] has this bad year? Alright, well, was it really you, or was it your coach? He was doing what was asked of him and it was making him look really, really good.”

Why did they have to even ******* report this. Now I'm gonna have to hear about it at work, "dude the chargers are gonna sign Ramsey", "no way man Raiders are gonna", etc 

These fools see a beat writer put "x team should sign this player" and then I gotta hear all week how they're definitely signing that guy soon. 

Bunch of dumbasses.

11 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Why did they have to even ******* report this. Now I'm gonna have to hear about it at work, "dude the chargers are gonna sign Ramsey", "no way man Raiders are gonna", etc 

These fools see a beat writer put "x team should sign this player" and then I gotta hear all week how they're definitely signing that guy soon. 

Bunch of dumbasses.

You work for TATF :huh:

11 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Bunch of dumbasses.

Oh my god I swear I thought I wasn’t the only person that had to deal with this ****. My brother n law tells me the Falcons supposed to draft this player and that player. I’m like bruh it’s a **** mock draft. It don’t mean ****. We go through the same routine every year

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Oh my god I swear I thought I wasn’t the only person that had to deal with this ****. My brother n law tells me the Falcons supposed to draft this player and that player. I’m like bruh it’s a **** mock draft. It don’t mean ****. We go through the same routine every year

BRO THEY DO THAT **** AT WORK TOO.

They show me a mock and say "so apparently this is the guy we're gonna get". 

NO IT'S NOT. It's insane.

21 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Jalen Ramsey: Josh Allen is trash, Flacco sucks, Big Ben is decent, Matt Ryan overrated

“I think Matt Ryan’s overrated,” Ramsey said. “You can’t tell me you win MVP two years ago, and then last year, you a complete bust, and you still got Julio Jones? There’s no way that should ever happen. I don’t care. You know what that tells me? That tells me [Kyle] Shanahan left, went to San Francisco, got [Jimmy] Garoppolo, made Garoppolo this big thing. And now Garoppolo is a big name—and now [Ryan] has this bad year? Alright, well, was it really you, or was it your coach? He was doing what was asked of him and it was making him look really, really good.”

where are the real antics ?? That was just him giving an opinion. Doesnt mean its right but it is his. Cant take things like that personally.

Just now, caponine said:

where are the real antics ?? That was just him giving an opinion. Doesnt mean its right but it is his. Cant take things like that personally.

I’ll still pass.  Can’t call Ryan a bust and bring him home.  Besides, he is a one year rental that would cost us a 2nd or 3rd just to get

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

I’ll still pass.  Can’t call Ryan a bust and bring him home.  Besides, he is a one year rental that would cost us a 2nd or 3rd just to get

2nd for Jalen would be a steal . So if we had a chance to get the best rb this year bell but he said the same thing jalen said and freeman wasnt on our team. Youre telling me you wouldnt want him ?

1 minute ago, caponine said:

2nd for Jalen would be a steal . So if we had a chance to get the best rb this year bell but he said the same thing jalen said and freeman wasnt on our team. Youre telling me you wouldnt want him ?

If we can resign Jalen sure but if not **** that.

8 minutes ago, caponine said:

Agree....frankly, we could use some of his swag on this defense. 

But who would you let walk? It would have to be someone big like Jarrett, IMO.

9 minutes ago, caponine said:

Not for a one year rental.  We can’t pick up both Neal & Ramsey’s 5th year option and sign Debo, Grady & extend Jones.  It’s simply not possible.  So if you prefer Ramsey to Grady, fine.  That’s the cost

7 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Agree....frankly, we could use some of his swag on this defense. 

But who would you let walk? It would have to be someone big like Jarrett, IMO.

Maybe Vic and Devondre ?? Campbell still hasnt given me the green light on him yet. Vic has one more chance to prove himself. Could that work if those two walked.??Cant let jarrett go 

Edited by caponine

2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Not for a one year rental.  We can’t pick up both Neal & Ramsey’s 5th year option and sign Debo, Grady & extend Jones.  It’s simply not possible.  So if you prefer Ramsey to Grady, fine.  That’s the cost

cant let jarrett walk, maybe vic and devondre ?? depending on their respective years. Oluokun to me got more playing time than devondre and could replace him.