• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well deserved!!

Dude, don’t rain on Roddy’s day! Congrats to Roddy....one of my 5 fav falcons all-time!

Anyone capable of getting 83 catches for 1,200 yards with Joey Harrington throwing him the ball deserves ROH & HOF

This is a no-doubter. He is hands down the best receiver this franchise had seen in 40 years. 

It's really kind of serendipitous that Julio comes in and eclipses him. I think a lot of Roddy's legacy will be what he was able to show Julio in his early years. 

Also, didn't see it mentioned here, but, thank you, Joe Horn. You came in here and showed this dude how to be a pro. We don't forget that. 

48 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

His last season was 2015. That technically makes him the quickest ROH honoree in franchise history, and it’s not particularly close.

Yeah. I expect Ryan and Julio to get in as soon as they retire. I don’t think falcons have 5 year rule to induct some one in to ROH.

7 hours ago, Vandy said:

Dude, don’t rain on Roddy’s day!

Congrats to Roddy....one of my 5 fav falcons all-time!

Lol... not raining on his day, I agree he deserves to be in the ROH and I most certainly congratulated him, but this was the fastest I've ever seen someone inducted into it. 

We've got old players that the their clocks are ticking who should be inducted too. I don't think Roddy's going anywhere anytime soon by Gods grace. Just a small point I was making that didn't deserve another thread and I definitely wouldn't have done so.

6 hours ago, papachaz said:

there's always going to be 'that guy' around here. it's inevitable.....

:shrug:

C'mon brother... "That Guy"?  I congratulated him in my post, did you not see that? But at the same time I was trying to make a small point about how quickly Roddy made it and we have some old timers that are deserving too. 

I completely agree that Roddy is deserving, but it could have waited too. He's only been out since 2015. 

30 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Lol... not raining on his day, I agree he deserves to be in the ROH and I most certainly congratulated him, but this was the fastest I've ever seen someone inducted into it. 

We've got old players that the their clocks are ticking who should be inducted too. I don't think Roddy's going anywhere anytime soon by Gods grace. Just a small point I was making that didn't deserve another thread and I definitely wouldn't have done so.

Just messing with ya bro....

1 hour ago, E. T. said:

C'mon brother... "That Guy"?  I congratulated him in my post, did you not see that? But at the same time I was trying to make a small point about how quickly Roddy made it and we have some old timers that are deserving too. 

I completely agree that Roddy is deserving, but it could have waited too. He's only been out since 2015. 

You're not a troll....you family here...Im sure they were just messing with you..

1 hour ago, E. T. said:

yes I did see that, but still, you couldn't just let it be? that was a 'that guy' kind of comment IMO....I mean we've ALL been 'that guy' at times, I sure had my turns plenty when scamahan was the OC here  ;)

How could I have missed this? I’ve been unplugged for a few days but man this is awesome news to come back to. The great Roddy white is my favorite falcon of all time and he definitely deserved this achievement. Well done falcons!!