I'm asking for deep prayers

10 hours ago, lanorris41 said:

Keep your head up high and never let anything  get you down. The Most High makes the decision on life and death. I'm  going  through  a lot myself,  but I stay focused on the things I have control over and I keep my faith  at an all times high. Let your Faith be the key for miracles do happen. My prayers goes out to you and your family, my brother please  stay prayed up, for you are worthy. 

Thank you. And I have prayed for you. 

I have said for several years...... "helping others, helps yourself". 

Strive to wake up with a smile every morning. Smile at others and watch the smile travel across the universe and back at you. 

My wife was diagnosed last year after 3 years of doctor after doctor after doctor. We finally wound up at Emory and they diagnosed it pretty quickly. It's terrible. She has no energy to do anything anymore and it really weighs onher because she was very active person. Now she cant even go to wal mart without getting exhausted,.

Sorry, I should have went into detail. Doctors said left untreated it can be fatal especially when the muscles that cause you to breathe can get fatigued  and you can suffocate. But with treatment it isn't life threatening at all. My wife is on meds for it and they help somewhat. But she still feels fatigued pretty quickly. There are several videos on youtube that describe what people are going thru.  

Some days my wife walks just fine, some days she has to use the walker thing on wheels and some days(rarely) I have to push her in a wheel chair.  They have an infusion treatment that helps most people but they didnt help her. They assume its because she didn't get a diagnosis soon enough and it progressed too far.  They also do a thing similar to dialysis that she hasnt tried yet.

On 6/7/2019 at 7:17 PM, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

thanks for giving me insight to it. I hate this that doctor left a message. because I have so many questions. and google will tell you are dying from a cold. LOL. so I know to stay away from that. 

I do not get it. I had an EMG pin test done for this. and the tech said he could not see anything that supported I did or did not have it (and their doctor was there).. Yet this eye doctor called me saying the results came back positive. 

Also I only have double vision when I look to the left. and my right eye jumps up. but locking straight or to the right I do not. 
Also it is the same every moment of the day, since I noticed it in November. 
Lastly I have no other symptoms..... not even the droopy eye. 
- - - so when I talked to people who actually have it on facebook, they wonder if I actually have it or not. and the EMG test is not something to confirm you have it. a blood test would be the 100% finder, and the emg test is to see how bad it is. 

I dont remember what the test was but they did this test where they stuck a needle into her face and had her make move her facial muscles to measure the response in her muscles etc. This took about 30 minutes and she was diagnosed on the spot with it after doing other tests weeks before.  I bet we saw 5 different doctors over 3-4 year span and her doctor in Rome sent her to a doctor at emory and in no no time she was diagnosed.

This condition is worse in the summer. Strange I know but the doctor said that is normal. She has a lot more energy and more herself during colder months.

My thoughts and best wishes are with you. 

I’ve always believed that the body has an amazing ability to heal and the human mind had the ability to control our immune system and create healing states that can help fight off infection and disease. Being strong and being positive - using things like NLP - can make a huge difference.

I know nothing about this condition, but it’s may be worth looking at foods like ginger, turmeric, garlic, cayenne pepper, flax seeds, nuts, seeds etc. which have tremendous health benefits.

I’ve recently read “How not to die” by Michael Gregor MD and it has really opened my eyes to how many natural remedies there are which are as good as if not better than the leading drugs, but under-utilised because they don’t make money for big pharma...

Best wishes.

4 hours ago, Skeetbird said:

This condition is worse in the summer. Strange I know but the doctor said that is normal. She has a lot more energy and more herself during colder months.

Thats pretty common with MG, you can even test it...for example if you are developing eye weakness symptoms, apply packs of ice to your eyes and it will often very briefly improve the symptoms...used to be an old way to somewhat test for MG.

4 hours ago, ki46dinah said:

MG is a pain in the butt because it will fatigue the heck out of you, especially as a day wears on.

That being said, there are medicines that are very helpful. 

Mine is the same in the morning, evening, waking up at night, etc etc. Always the same. 

Also just got the results read to me. One of the 3 of the tested positive from the emg pin test. So is that a solid yes? 

9 hours ago, Skeetbird said:

Sorry, I should have went into detail. Doctors said left untreated it can be fatal especially when the muscles that cause you to breathe can get fatigued  and you can suffocate. But with treatment it isn't life threatening at all. My wife is on meds for it and they help somewhat. But she still feels fatigued pretty quickly. There are several videos on youtube that describe what people are going thru.  

Some days my wife walks just fine, some days she has to use the walker thing on wheels and some days(rarely) I have to push her in a wheel chair.  They have an infusion treatment that helps most people but they didnt help her. They assume its because she didn't get a diagnosis soon enough and it progressed too far.  They also do a thing similar to dialysis that she hasnt tried yet.

First all I'm praying for her. I pray that God's will be done. But I really hope that she can go into remission and live her healthy life. 

Second. I know I'm trying to point to I don't have this. But my eyes stay the same all day. And it even stayed the same when I went to Cabo Mexico. As well as when I put an ice pack on my eyes for a few minutes. 

Only thing I have left to disprove is that only 1 of this 3 part emg pin test came back positive. So I'll force the doctor Friday to do a blood test and any other test that points to factual. 

That way if it is true. I start on medicine. If it's false, I move on with my life. 

1 hour ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

I may not agree with you on here on the Julio stuff but life and death is far bigger than some football crap. Thoughts and prayers brother. Get well and keep your head up.

Thanks. Also I'm not sure if I'll ever return anything how I was before. I think I might go as one of those quiet posters who just reads and only replies to threads. 

Who knows. But I know right now I hate this fear that's trying to consume me into what if. 

2 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Mine is the same in the morning, evening, waking up at night, etc etc. Always the same. 

Also just got the results read to me. One of the 3 of the tested positive from the emg pin test. So is that a solid yes? 

So i'm an emergency med doc, the depth of neurology in this area is not my thing....I would refer to neurologists if I suspected this diagnosis.

I think you mentioned to someone else you would consider performing further confirmatory blood testing, which I think is a very good idea. They also sometimes perform an 'edrophonium test', I doubt you had this performed already.

Best of luck mash, let me know if there is anything you need further help in.

11 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Thanks. Also I'm not sure if I'll ever return anything how I was before. I think I might go as one of those quiet posters who just reads and only replies to threads. 

Who knows. But I know right now I hate this fear that's trying to consume me into what if. 

Well,, I'm going to share something with you that probably no one else would... My first wife had MS and eventually died ,If I had known what took me 5 years to figure out, I don't think she would have died, Because what we finially did was a little to late but helped her tremindously. She stopped being sick at her stomach and was not dizzy all the time. I trully figured out how she got MS... I knew deep down it was something that had caused it,, MS is not inherited,, regardless if a Doctor sayes so or not.. I studied this disease for 20 years,, I came to the conclusion that it was mercury poisoning that caused here MS,, And even thou I knew it was for the biggest reason, was when she got all her teeth ground down to put the crowns on she had seizures in the dental chair,, and the dentist didn't know why? So taking care of my wife Carole. for 10 years I studied and read and prayed that God would show me what to do and what caused it,, Deep down I knew it was not inherited,, something caused her MS.. And  I was determanded to find out,, AS I kept her at home for 6 years totally depentdant I bought and changed probably a thousand dollars worth of diapers ,, Never got to work during that time ,, but taking care of her was the hardest thing I've ever done,, more mentally than phisically , But having a great peace at the same time because I am a very strong Christian and she was too.. I could have never made it without God by my side and in my heart..  

But studying about MS I noticed that mercury poisoning had the same symtoms of MS,, and I thought well, she had those seizures when they took her Mecury fillings out and breathed the vapors,, Let me say this now.. mercury is more poison than arsonick ,, that is a scientific fact... they claim that when they mix it with the other metals it netrallizes it,, Not so my friends.. I think they are now outlawed,, they should be !!  Well how I found all this out that my gut was right ,, was when I took her to the dentist office close to the Big Chicken in Merrietta  ,, They are only true dentist speciallist in taking Mercury fillings out correctly,, If you don't take them out in the right way,, it can give you problems for a life time.. and MS.. The vapors are breathed and go directly to the brain and scar the brain,, Exactly what happened to my wife in Ringgold Ga.  These doctors know how dangerous the mercury is,,  And they all wear mask like gas mask,, they know the truth ,, but know if they stir the pot,, they would lose their license ,,, So they took all the mercury out of my wife Carole.. and brought me a photo and gave it to me.. it showed the tattooing in her upper roof of her mouth  that I could not see.. it looked like it had been shot with a shoot gun,, But it was when the dentist in Ringgold had grind her teeth down and sprayed it up in the roof of her mouth. Explaining why the seizures happened..  and why she had MS. After they took all mercury out including all the tattoos in the roof ... they crowned them all without any mercury.  In the next few months she improved so so much.. she stopped being sick at her stomach all the time.. stopped the seizsures.. in every way got better.. but still never could walk again.. The problem that eventually took her home was the UTIs that come when a person is bedridden for so many years. But at least she wasn't sick eveyday.. and actually could enjoy what ever she could do .. but never walked again.. She was a very strong Christian and touched so so many lifes and people and helped them see that they needed what she had, which was Jesus as her Savior.  Many people would go in her room at Regency Park in Dalton and come out crying,, just from the presence of God with her.. one lady came out after visiting her mother in that room with Carole,, and she was crying,, I ask her what was wrong,, she said,, You know, I thought I was saved,, but I dont' think I am,, She said the way Carole would smile and look up as high as she could out of her window and pray for so long with a smile and the Shecona Glory on her face would convict everyone who came into her room and she never said a word,, only worshiped God in front of them... so many stories I could tell about the people who saw Jesus in my wife Carole. And received the Greatest Gift ever offered to man kind.. some of the nurses got saved by watching Carol also..  

Once you get scaring on the brain,, you can't remove it.. It may heal a little but leaves a scar.  Many times I would go into Caroles room and see her looking up as high as she could into heaven with her hand up praying with the shacona Glory on her face... A sight that I'll never forget and a sight that brought many many people to the Savior.  To many storied to tell about so many finding Jesus through her living testimony !!  

2 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

Well,, I'm going to share something with you that probably no one else would... My first wife had MS and eventually died ,If I had known what took me 5 years to figure out, I don't think she would have died, Because what we finially did was a little to late but helped her tremindously. She stopped being sick at her stomach and was not dizzy all the time. I trully figured out how she got MS... I knew deep down it was something that had caused it,, MS is not inherited,, regardless if a Doctor sayes so or not.. I studied this disease for 20 years,, I came to the conclusion that it was mercury poisoning that caused here MS,, And even thou I knew it was for the biggest reason, was when she got all her teeth ground down to put the crowns on she had seizures in the dental chair,, and the dentist didn't know why? So taking care of my wife Carole. for 10 years I studied and read and prayed that God would show me what to do and what caused it,, Deep down I knew it was not inherited,, something caused her MS.. And  I was determanded to find out,, AS I kept her at home for 6 years totally depentdant I bought and changed probably a thousand dollars worth of diapers ,, Never got to work during that time ,, but taking care of her was the hardest thing I've ever done,, more mentally than phisically , But having a great peace at the same time because I am a very strong Christian and she was too.. I could have never made it without God by my side and in my heart..  

But studying about MS I noticed that mercury poisoning had the same symtoms of MS,, and I thought well, she had those seizures when they took her Mecury fillings out and breathed the vapors,, Let me say this now.. mercury is more poison than arsonick ,, that is a scientific fact... they claim that when they mix it with the other metals it netrallizes it,, Not so my friends.. I think they are now outlawed,, they should be !!  Well how I found all this out that my gut was right ,, was when I took her to the dentist office close to the Big Chicken in Merrietta  ,, They are only true dentist speciallist in taking Mercury fillings out correctly,, If you don't take them out in the right way,, it can give you problems for a life time.. and MS.. The vapors are breathed and go directly to the brain and scar the brain,, Exactly what happened to my wife in Ringgold Ga.  These doctors know how dangerous the mercury is,,  And they all wear mask like gas mask,, they know the truth ,, but know if they stir the pot,, they would lose their license ,,, So they took all the mercury out of my wife Carole.. and brought me a photo and gave it to me.. it showed the tattooing in her upper roof of her mouth  that I could not see.. it looked like it had been shot with a shoot gun,, But it was when the dentist in Ringgold had grind her teeth down and sprayed it up in the roof of her mouth. Explaining why the seizures happened..  and why she had MS. After they took all mercury out including all the tattoos in the roof ... they crowned them all without any mercury.  In the next few months she improved so so much.. she stopped being sick at her stomach all the time.. stopped the seizsures.. in every way got better.. but still never could walk again.. The problem that eventually took her home was the UTIs that come when a person is bedridden for so many years. But at least she wasn't sick eveyday.. and actually could enjoy what ever she could do .. but never walked again.. She was a very strong Christian and touched so so many lifes and people and helped them see that they needed what she had, which was Jesus as her Savior.  Many people would go in her room at Regency Park in Dalton and come out crying,, just from the presence of God with her.. one lady came out after visiting her mother in that room with Carole,, and she was crying,, I ask her what was wrong,, she said,, You know, I thought I was saved,, but I dont' think I am,, She said the way Carole would smile and look up as high as she could out of her window and pray for so long with a smile and the Shecona Glory on her face would convict everyone who came into her room and she never said a word,, only worshiped God in front of them... so many stories I could tell about the people who saw Jesus in my wife Carole. And received the Greatest Gift ever offered to man kind.. some of the nurses got saved by watching Carol also..  

Once you get scaring on the brain,, you can't remove it.. It may heal a little but leaves a scar.  Many times I would go into Caroles room and see her looking up as high as she could into heaven with her hand up praying with the shacona Glory on her face... A sight that I'll never forget and a sight that brought many many people to the Savior.  To many storied to tell about so many finding Jesus through her living testimony !!  

I'm so Sorry. It brings tears into my eyes. I could only read snippets because I don't want to go down the rabbit hole I can die. 

I did read the last part. And that's a blessing to be in touch with God. And that's the only thing that brings me out of any darkness. And I'm so thankful for that abs thankful I believe. 

I will look into mercury. I think the only thing I have in my head is what I thought was a titanium plate. But after seeing mri years later, I see it's a mesh with screws.... I don't have any crowns. But I do have a tattoo I've had for many years. 

56 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

I'm so Sorry. It brings tears into my eyes. I could only read snippets because I don't want to go down the rabbit hole I can die. 

I did read the last part. And that's a blessing to be in touch with God. And that's the only thing that brings me out of any darkness. And I'm so thankful for that abs thankful I believe. 

I will look into mercury. I think the only thing I have in my head is what I thought was a titanium plate. But after seeing mri years later, I see it's a mesh with screws.... I don't have any crowns. But I do have a tattoo I've had for many years. 

I just wanted to share with you so if you do have ,, and I know you just said you don't have any mercury in your teeth.. So that is a great thing to be thankful for... It was   I think there may be some who reads what I wrote and it helps identify problems that they have or their spouse... Many many people have a lot of problems and have never linked it to mercury... Sad sad fact.. I have tried my best to make it known.. To help people , so they may not have to go through what I did. I love people and I love to try and help everybody I can.. Spiritually and phizically. .

1 hour ago, Draftnut57 said:

I just wanted to share with you so if you do have ,, and I know you just said you don't have any mercury in your teeth.. So that is a great thing to be thankful for... It was   I think there may be some who reads what I wrote and it helps identify problems that they have or their spouse... Many many people have a lot of problems and have never linked it to mercury... Sad sad fact.. I have tried my best to make it known.. To help people , so they may not have to go through what I did. I love people and I love to try and help everybody I can.. Spiritually and phizically. .

Agreed. You could definitely be onto something. Me and @Goober Pyle was talking about your post on the phone. And he found it interesting as well.

Also something I took from your post. It's its better to thoroughly check on this stuff and get on medicine before it "could" reach the bad..... But I'm still going to believe I do not have it. 

1 hour ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Agreed. You could definitely be onto something. Me and @Goober Pyle was talking about your post on the phone. And he found it interesting as well.

Also something I took from your post. It's its better to thoroughly check on this stuff and get on medicine before it "could" reach the bad..... But I'm still going to believe I do not have it. 

Did you see Julio has reported?