mashburn*Fibonacci

Patriots cut Stefan-Jenkins for missing 1st day

70 posts in this topic

Just now, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

They lost the battle but won the war. Because how many rings did they win after that? And you never seen anyone again being stupid to not flying out with the team and/or partying the night before. 

They won 5 before and 1 after you absolute dip ****

7 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Settle down and quit getting so emotional. Learn how to share without throwing a tissy tantrum..... You're better than that. 

No you don't cut them. But they need to stop just letting these guys do whatever they want. Because it's only teaching the rest to be like that. 

Furthermore butler out of the super bowl was worse than cutting for cap situations. Because they lost....... But guess what no one, who's apart of the Patriots, messes around anymore. 

How is this TATF related? 

1 minute ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Yeah. I even said that. And even added in that we have guys who haven't done it yet this season. But did in the past and are being talked about doing it again. 

There is one player that has skipped mandatory work since DQ got here:

Julio Jones

Don't beat around the bush. You find every chance you can to complain about a player not showing up to mandatory work, who didn't skip Matt's voluntary passing camp, who showed up to training camp, then proceeded to lead the league in yards while taking Ridley under his wing. And Julio isn't being talked about skipping mandatory OTAs. So who's being talked about doing it again? 

Your point rings hollow and continues to do just that. You tried to use ASJ and the Pats as more "ammo" for your stance and you missed. Even after it came out it was for personal reasons and more mutual cut than some disciplinary action. If Hageman missed the first day of mandatory OTAs, he'd be cut. No question. Grady skips OTAs and I bet you they do nothing. Get ready to add Grady to your shlt list. 

Nothing to see here. Just another OP taking a thinly veiled shot at Julio brought to you by Mashburn "Julio lives rent free in his head" Fibonacci.

Yo_Lover and athell like this

1 minute ago, vel said:

Julio Jones

Don't beat around the bush. You find every chance you can to complain about a player not showing up to mandatory work, who didn't skip Matt's voluntary passing camp, who showed up to training camp, then proceeded to lead the league in yards while taking Ridley under his wing. And Julio isn't being talked about skipping mandatory OTAs. So who's being talked about doing it again? 

Your point rings hollow and continues to do just that. You tried to use ASJ and the Pats as more "ammo" for your stance and you missed. Even after it came out it was for personal reasons and more mutual cut than some disciplinary action. If Hageman missed the first day of mandatory OTAs, he'd be cut. No question. Grady skips OTAs and I bet you they do nothing. Get ready to add Grady to your shlt list. 

He will just ignore this, or if he does reply will play dumb and be all "calm down slugger".

Another stain here that needs to be bleached and scrubbed clean.

Yo_Lover likes this

Just now, athell said:

They won 5 before and 1 after you absolute dip ****

Settle down. Learn how to disagree. 

Sooo back to the subject. It just happened how many years ago? Oh it was the 2017 season. And then they won 1 after that?....... Don't try to make it out like butler incident took place several several years ago. 

1 hour ago, rcky_mtn_falcon said:

Benching a guy for a game is one thing, cutting a guy and **** the cap implications is a completely different thing.

For example, based on your original post that I responded to, if Grady doesn't show up for mandatory mini camp we should cut him. This is what you originally said, we should be tough and cut them no matter who they are, right ?

Ok, let's follow through on that insanity. Grady doesn't show up and we cut him, we've just thrown 15 million dollars of cap space and real money out the window. Grady signs with another team, possibly within our division, and we don't even get a comp. pick for losing him.

That is some of the stupidest stuff I've ever read on this board and that is saying something, because this place is a cesspit of stupid.

My thinking on OTA's goes like this:

If a player is an established star-caliber player who has nothing to prove and knows how to play the game, it's ok to miss the voluntary OTA's and even some of the mandatory stuff.   Because of the CBA agreement, teams only have a certain amount of time to work with players.   They might as well use that time to coach the players who need the most improvement.

Plus players get more reps without a Julio Jones or Grady Jarrett around.   Yes there is the 'leadership factor' veteran players bring to the table.  But when you get right down to it.... a large number of players in OTA's are competing with each other for roster spots.   And starting jobs.  Jones and Jarrett taking away some of their snaps hurts more than the leadership factor our vets bring to the table.

That's my thinking anyway.

6 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

How is this TATF related? 

We had players miss last year. And talks of it happening with 2 players this year. 

17 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

No, he didn’t fly with the team to Minneapolis 

Just seen that my bad. I read something different.

4 minutes ago, No.11 said:

Nothing to see here. Just another OP taking a thinly veiled shot at Julio brought to you by Mashburn "Julio lives rent free in his head" Fibonacci.

I mentioned other names. But sure, read abs make this what you want it to be. 

Settle down. Learn how to disagree. 

Sooo back to the subject. It just happened how many years ago? Oh it was the 2017 season. And then they won 1 after that?....... Don't try to make it out like butler incident took place several several years ago. 

You are a ******* joke.  Seriously the worst poster on the boards right now, all these replies prove it and yet you are too stupid to recognize it and change.

Make like ASJ and take a month off because this here ain't it for you.

Yo_Lover likes this

We had players miss last year. And talks of it happening with 2 players this year. 

Just as I thought, troll oops i mean carry on. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, egoprime II said:

My thinking on OTA's goes like this:

If a player is an established star-caliber player who has nothing to prove and knows how to play the game, it's ok to miss the voluntary OTA's and even some of the mandatory stuff.   Because of the CBA agreement, teams only have a certain amount of time to work with players.   They might as well use that time to coach the players who need the most improvement.

Plus players get more reps without a Julio Jones or Grady Jarrett around.   Yes there is the 'leadership factor' veteran players bring to the table.  But when you get right down to it.... a large number of players in OTA's are competing with each other for roster spots.   And starting jobs.  Jones and Jarrett taking away some of their snaps hurts more than the leadership factor our vets bring to the table.

That's my thinking anyway.

No disagreeing with that at all. 

My only thing is that Jarrett and etc could be helping rookies and undrafted players become better. Which allows us to have gems. 

egoprime II likes this

9 hours ago, athell said:

Came to post this.  It's almost impressive how out of touch with the real world mash actually is.  Sad really.

Well, maybe let's just give him the benefit of the doubt and say he respects people following the rules, so when he perceives one person as being subject to them and not someone else, he disagreed with it and shot from the hip.

athell and Yo_Lover like this

14 minutes ago, vel said:

Julio Jones

I already mentioned grady from the very start of this thread. 

Just now, LongLiveNito said:

Well, maybe let's just give him the benefit of the doubt and say he respects people following the rules, so when he perceives one person as being subject to them and not someone else, he disagreed with it and shot from the hip.

Normally I would agree with this line of thinking, but mash has used up all his "benefit of the doubt" cards.  Especially when it comes to respect.  But that's a story for another day.

Yo_Lover likes this

1 hour ago, LouDog said:

The fact that you, as a grown man, lets julio take up so much space in your head is beyond pathetic. Grow a set of balls ya little *****

wow you sure are taking this serious aren’t you?? 

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

7 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Just as I thought, troll oops i mean carry on. :rolleyes:

So because I make a negative take on the falcons. That makes me a troll? 

1 minute ago, caponine said:

wow you sure are taking this serious aren’t you?? 

There's several here that are. Which makes you wonder is this because it subconsciously bothers them as well?