jayu70

Taurean Prince Traded to Nets

105 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Huerter can play the 3.  Thats the ONLY point I wanna make.  If the Hawks draft Culver they can move Huerter to the three.

I def agree with that..I think we would rotate them between both the SG and SF position depending on the opponent 

Spts1 likes this

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Huerter can play the 3.  Thats the ONLY point I wanna make.  If the Hawks draft Culver they can move Huerter to the three.

We already do this by default. Prince and Bembry were consistently switching with Bazemore and Huerter. Especially off picks. Almost like playing zone.   Then on offense both would camp on the wings or key, or depending on the play side one or the other would run the pick while Collins slipped inside. 

Our 2 & 3 are interchangeable on both sides.

Edited by Beef

“I’ve been super blessed to even be a Hawk,” Prince said. “They are my family. They accepted me from the moment I stepped foot in Atlanta. I’ll only be thankful. I have only good things to say about the city, ownership, coaches that I’ve had, people that I’ve been around, relationships that I have there that I will forever have. I can’t wait to go back there and play.”

Prince said he likes the direction of the Hawks, especially the recent additions of rookies Cam Reddish and Hunter and the free-agent signing of Jabari Parker.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/basketball/prince-asked-nets-answered-just-yourself/JoIJYMVGJHCsZwJguNYMTO/