Don’t like trufant and hooper not being at practice today....

Coach avoided the topic of hooper and trufant today until the very end of his press conference when Vaughn asked him why they weren’t there. He said they were both excused and that he’d comment more next week...to me it sounds like they’ve gotten really hurt and they’re visiting places for 2nd opinions etc on treatments....

why would coach just not say the reason? He’s commented before in the same day about players not at practice and the reasons why...

5 minutes ago, Atlchamp99 said:

Coach avoided the topic of hooper and trufant today until the very end of his press conference when Vaughn asked him why they weren’t there. He said they were both excused and that he’d comment more next week...to me it sounds like they’ve gotten really hurt and they’re visiting places for 2nd opinions etc on treatments....

why would coach just not say the reason? He’s commented before in the same day about players not at practice and the reasons why...

Tell'em about it !! I'm sa mad I can't!! :lol:

15 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

I saw the interview too I see why dude thinks it isnt good. quinn did not want to talk about it

Thank you....it’s not good at all. If we lose either or one of them we take a major blow on both sides of the ball 

18 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

I saw the interview too I see why dude thinks it isnt good. quinn did not want to talk about it

2 minutes ago, Atlchamp99 said:

Thank you....it’s not good at all. If we lose either or one of them we take a major blow on both sides of the ball 

We know nothing.  Going from nothing to "to me it sounds like they’ve gotten really hurt and they’re visiting places for 2nd opinions etc on treatments" is a bit of a reach.  It could be something, it could be nothing.  No use speculating on nothing.  All we can do is hope it's nothing serious and wait for the news to come out.

7 minutes ago, athell said:

We know nothing.  Going from nothing to "to me it sounds like they’ve gotten really hurt and they’re visiting places for 2nd opinions etc on treatments" is a bit of a reach.  It could be something, it could be nothing.  No use speculating on nothing.  All we can do is hope it's nothing serious and wait for the news to come out.

There is too much media presence for this to be hidden.  We knew about Reuben foster the second it happened

5 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

There is too much media presence for this to be hidden.  We knew about Reuben foster the second it happened

the Steven means news dropped on a day where was no practice or any press conferences scheduled by coaches/players

15 minutes ago, athell said:

I'm thinking one is out for extended time my guy. Would prefer we had Hooper over Trufant, but we'll see. Simply don't have the bodies at tight end that can stretch the field how Hooper does. 

Just now, stizz said:

I'm thinking one is out for extended time my guy. Would prefer we had Hooper over Trufant, but we'll see. Simply don't have the bodies at tight end that can stretch the field how Hooper does. 

You can think what you want my guy.  You know nothing.  Speculating off nothing is crazy.

9 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

So Debo skipped ota's also? Or did i misunderstand Q? Looks like GJ is still partying from his Instagram post.. But i do understand the meaning of "voluntary" 

this isn't about voluntary vs involuntary...this is about the lack of clarity..he didn't say they're excused for non medical reasons....

Edited by Atlchamp99