kiwifalcon

Get it Done Already.

38 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

How is it possible his mouth is more annoying than his on-field performance? This guy would **** up a wet dream, you know that?

Edit: but thx for sharing :)

When is this video from?  He is calling out Julio and Neal is playing.

And I swear he is talking to himself that entire vid.

Yo Duke, TIGHTEN UP

40 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

How is it possible his mouth is more annoying than his on-field performance? This guy would **** up a wet dream, you know that?

Haha. Just waiting for him to “Get It Done Already.”

31 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

When is this video from?  He is calling out Julio and Neal is playing.

And I swear he is talking to himself that entire vid.

Yo Duke, TIGHTEN UP

Last year. 

You see Jarrett destroy that Redskin G lol that guys probably not playing anymore.Screaming in pain like he was.

5 hours ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Holy **** you're right. I just watched it and was laughing. 

The only one to reaspond was the water boy. And he only responded with 2 words. 

Falcons In 2012 likes this

1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

AFMB: Takk needs to talk more.

Also AFMB: Riley needs to talk less.

Just another day in "Whine At Anything".

In all fairness, Takk is a little bit more deserving of AFMB's mercy than Riley, which I'm sure is very important to him. Technically they are both outside of their AFMB 7 minute grace period from the time they are drafted to be pro-bowlers (or cut them), but Riley just plain deserves the ire more.

The Grady/Front Office negotiating contest has been going on for over a year.   I doubt they really make any headway until a week from the deadline.

That is how these type negotiations work.  If a deal is struck, it will be for more than most TATF will like.   Now peeps are beitching about “not getting Grady done” and after we sign him it will get beitching about how much we paid him.

Chunkey9 and kiwifalcon like this

13 hours ago, NWFALCON said:

All gas, no brakes?

more like

All talk, no plays

I really thought Duke was gonna be a starter and a good player - so far, huge disappointment.   Maybe he will blossom this year but I doubt it.

3 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Julio will probably be done soon. Then Debo. Then Grady if it happens. (I don't think it will)

Well the good news is if you get Debo done you can franchise Grady again next year and trade him if you cannot get a deal done.

I disagree though.  I believe Falcons will get Grady done before the 7/15 deadline.

Vandy likes this

On 6/7/2019 at 6:07 AM, g-dawg said:

The Grady/Front Office negotiating contest has been going on for over a year.   I doubt they really make any headway until a week from the deadline.

That is how these type negotiations work.  If a deal is struck, it will be for more than most TATF will like.   Now peeps are beitching about “not getting Grady done” and after we sign him it will get beitching about how much we paid him.

Never understood the worrying bout how much he gets.Im a make the numbers work and move on type guy.I think alot round here want to resign everybody.Then reality kicks in.

10 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

AFMB: Takk needs to talk more.

Also AFMB: Riley needs to talk less.

Just another day in "Whine At Anything".

Just another long off-season. This place becomes a road company version of Lord of the Flies by June of every year.

3 hours ago, g-dawg said:

I think they TAG him next year...what do you think?  It hurts the CAP but offers other benefits