Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FalconsIn2012

Offseason Grade For All 32 Teams

14 minutes ago, gazoo said:

How can you put that information out there without letting posters here know Brown was signed by Giants mid season, became an immediate starter without ever playing a snap in that scheme or with any of those offensive lineman?

The entire giants offensive line was terrible BEFORE he came, so he got tossed into the middle of a dumpster fire. Of course he made a high number of mistakes at first, no OL walks into the hot mess mid season without making mistakes.

It would have been like us signing him mid season last year at RG if Mack had gone down and we moved Garland to Center, smack dab in middle of a dumpster fire of all OL except Mathews, then complaining because he was making mistakes as he learned our offense on the fly.

He had 2 penalties his entire rookie season, and only 3 penalties his second season.

People aren’t dumb.  They know he was cut by Rams mid year and finished with Giants

22 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

You live or have a house on SML?

I live here.  House right off lake.  Used to have house on lake but sold and moved off lake about 3 mins away.  Service Manager for Conrad Brothers Marine for last 20 years.

57 minutes ago, basscass said:

I live here.  House right off lake.  Used to have house on lake but sold and moved off lake about 3 mins away.  Service Manager for Conrad Brothers Marine for last 20 years.

Which side. Franklin Bedford or Pitts’s?

57 minutes ago, basscass said:

Which side. Franklin Bedford or Pitts’s?

12 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

People aren’t dumb.  They know he was cut by Rams mid year and finished with Giants

I mean... There's a poster here who thinks AB won a Superbowl so... 

A lot of posters here don't follow any other team except the Falcons and even that knowledge is limited.

On 6/4/2019 at 8:16 PM, Flying Falcon said:

This says it all:

"The 2018 Falcons finished seventh on offense, 31st on defense and 16th on special teams in ESPN's expected points-based efficiency rankings. They responded by firing all three coordinators before loading up on offensive linemen in both free agency and the draft.

What blew me away was, Jamon Brown got $6 million a year," an evaluator said. "He lost the starting job with the Rams, got cut, went to the Giants, played poorly and got that kind of money?"

if you think that says it all, then you are terribly misinformed.

2 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

Been there hundreds of times. It’s really blown up. Even has a nice movie theater out there several good restaurants. 

yea its grown big time, traffic is a bi t c h if you can imagine