VTCrunkler

POLL @ D Orlando Ledbetter

How would you rate D-LED's career covering the Falcons?   202 members have voted

1. 1. How well does D. Orlando Ledbetter perform as his position of a beat writer for the Falcons?

• He does a fantastic job.
    • Hes o.k.
    • The AJC could do better.
    • He's terrible at his job.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

92 posts in this topic

I know it’s a slow part of the offseason, but I would be willing to bet if you went through the other 31 teams’s message boards, you wouldn’t find multiple threads about how bad their local writer is.

He is terrible, he wears his feelings on his sleeve too much, he can’t proof read an article to save his life, he has Skip like takes just to create clicks, his voice is god awful, his questions are bad, and if he isn’t a laughingstock at how he performs at his job, he also wears a bow tie to finish off the clown look.

When the players don’t like him, and the fans don’t like him, I would say AJC would be smart to move on.  I could think of about 20 people on this board that would do a better job than him after a month or so.

He's ok. He reports the news, but adds his personal opinions to things too. I truly believe he's among us here in the MB's....

VTCrunkler likes this

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 0:18 PM, Bunchy Carter said:

Not engaging in group think isn't an "epic fail." Also, just because lots of people believe something doesn't mean they're correct. Lastly, I'm not defending D Led or his work. I'm pointing out how ridiculous you all look whining and crying about something inconsequential in your lives. As I said...pathetic.

It's a sports message board.  Everything on it is inconsequential in our lives.  It's just another topic of discussion...

papachaz, PokerSteve and VTCrunkler like this

On 6/5/2019 at 0:18 PM, Bunchy Carter said:

Not engaging in group think isn't an "epic fail." Also, just because lots of people believe something doesn't mean they're correct. Lastly, I'm not defending D Led or his work. I'm pointing out how ridiculous you all look whining and crying about something inconsequential in your lives. As I said...pathetic.

If you believed a word of this you wouldn't have taken the time to type that out on a niche internet dork board.

On 6/5/2019 at 1:51 PM, HASHBROWN3 said:

Yeah, you might think it’s hilarious but when you interject yourself to the tune of dismissing 90% of folk’s honest opinions like it’s incorrect group think or petty whining, or pathetic crying over inconsequential matters, then it just might be you whose unable to see the truth for what it is. Your hypocritical display of virtue fell flat because our views were sincere about Dled.  Kvetching is fine as long as we’re being honest.

he kinda sorta sounds like something is indeed 'bunchy'..... if you catch my drift  ;)

:lol:

HASHBROWN3 likes this

On 6/19/2019 at 2:12 PM, VTCrunkler said:

Anyone wanting to amend their vote after the recent Propaganda tweet?

for those of us who don't do the twitter, can you post it up so we can see??

although I ain't changing my vote, I am curious though

VTCrunkler and PokerSteve like this

6 minutes ago, papachaz said:

for those of us who don't do the twitter, can you post it up so we can see??

although I ain't changing my vote, I am curious though

I can after the nba draft

papachaz likes this

9 hours ago, E. T. said:

He's ok. He reports the news, but adds his personal opinions to things too. I truly believe he's among us here in the MB's....

Thats how all news is.  News wankers do thethinkingfor you and tell you you should feel about it., and 90% of.people cant see past that. The news used to be a dispassionate recount of the days events. Todays news is just like how news on.1960/70s movies portrayed it in a dystopia. Its just like tye movie "Network"

E. T., PokerSteve and vitaman like this

1 minute ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Thats how all news is.  News wankers do thethinkingfor you and tell you you should feel about it., and 90% of.people cant see past that. The news used to be a dispassionate recount of the days events. Todays news is just like how news on.1960/70s movies portrayed it in a dystopia. Its just like the movie "Network"

great example, maybe we all need to hang our heads out the window and yell 'we're mad as **** and we're not gonna take it anymore!!"

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

great example, maybe we all need to hang our heads out the window and yell 'we're mad as **** and we're not gonna take it anymore!!"

I do that at every redlight. 

To tye people on the crosswalk

papachaz likes this

4 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I do that at every redlight. 

To tye people on the crosswalk

oh yeah, traffic will get me to do it quicker than anything....  recently our little town put signs at every crosswalk, every block through town, that say 'state law, STOP for pedestrians in crosswalk'...the word STOP is in a miniature stop sign, and I got behind a little old lady who stopped at EVERY FREAKING ONE of them, no pedestrians, just because there was now a stop sign

:bang::bang::bang:

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

17 minutes ago, papachaz said:

what I see there, are a LOT of people who are about to be blocked on twitter  :lol:

if that's a thing, being blocked on twitter

Seems like their opinions are shared with many here

papachaz likes this

5 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Seems like their opinions are shared with many here

as I was reading through, I wondered how many of those are actually some of us  ;)

VTCrunkler likes this

8 hours ago, papachaz said:

as I was reading through, I wondered how many of those are actually some of us  ;)

Great minds.......I was actually thinking the same. But it has to be more than just us thinking that way. 

papachaz likes this

His communications skills are equal to a third grader. He does not comprehend proofreading his copy. This is on top of the numerous factual errors he makes. I used to troll him when we could leave comments on his blog regarding his ******** discourse. Of course, he deleted everything.