Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ADAMSVILLE GYM

“Atlanta Falcons O# will be the Best in the NFL”

10 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Better be. That defense looks like a bunch of things just thrown together. Not a fan.

How so??? It's the same defense that was rank 8th in 2017 minus Alford and Poe. Imagine the ravens who had the number 1 defense last year had no CJ Mosley, Weddle and Suggs. Do you think they finish number 1?? Well thats how i defense was last year without 2 of our QBs on defense in Rico and Deion and our enforcer in Neal. I guarantee our defense will be top 15 

27 minutes ago, TrueFalcon316 said:

How so??? It's the same defense that was rank 8th in 2017 minus Alford and Poe. Imagine the ravens who had the number 1 defense last year had no CJ Mosley, Weddle and Suggs. Do you think they finish number 1?? Well thats how i defense was last year without 2 of our QBs on defense in Rico and Deion and our enforcer in Neal. I guarantee our defense will be top 15 

I’m not imagining another team. This defense looks all over the place, I’m not interested in 2017. It looks bogus.

There are 32 teams. 15 is very average. 

26 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I’m not imagining another team. This defense looks all over the place, I’m not interested in 2017. It looks bogus.

There are 32 teams. 15 is very average. 

Thats all we need with our offense. Stop crying man

1 hour ago, TrueFalcon316 said:

Thats all we need with our offense. 

Please

If you are betting it all on offense to be on every game, then you have just told me the identity of this team. We are a roll the dice team. Offense will get you there, defense wins the tough games. With Koetter and his play call timing, I can’t agree with you. Big numbers? Yes. Play calls? No. 

I can express not liking something or should I fall in line and pretend I am good with something. Don’t be stupid getting personal. 

2 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Better be. That defense looks like a bunch of things just thrown together. Not a fan.

Right. Deion Jones, one of the most coveted linebackers in the league is just a thing thrown together.

Grady Jarrett, one the best young interior defensive tackles in the league is just a thing thrown together.

Takk McKinley, one of the most successful DE at pressuring opposing QBs last year is just a thing thrown together.

Tyeler Davison, the starting defensive tackle for the Saints #2 rush defense last year is just a thing thrown together.

Damonte Kazee, with 7 dynamic interceptions last year as a defensive back is just a thing thrown together.

Highly regarded hard hitting safety Keanu Neal, is just a thing thrown together.

Good quality interior rusher Jack Crawford, had 6 sacks as a backup, and therefore is just a thing thrown together.

Full of athletic contributors with upside, Senat, Beasley, Campbell, Oluokun, Oliver, Sheffield, Cominsky, and Hageman; Solid veteran presences in Clayborn, Allen, and Trufant.

This defensive is simply “a thing thrown together”. Boo freaking hoo bro.

The Falcons did the unsexy but smart thing fortifying our offensive line for our best player, Matt Ryan.

Should help our running game rethrive too. Which should only give the defense more breathers to stay fresh.

I for one like a ton of players on our defense and we may not be done adding talent this offseason..

10 minutes ago, FalconBlood said:

Right. Deion Jones, one of the most coveted linebackers in the league is just a thing thrown together. Grady Jarrett, one the best young interior defensive tackles in the league is just a thing thrown together. Takk McKinley, one of the most successful DE at pressuring opposing QBs last year is just a thing thrown together. Tyeler Davison, the starting defensive tackle for the Saints #2 rush defense last year is just a thing thrown together. Damonte Kazee, with 7 dynamic interceptions last year as a defensive back is just a thing thrown together. Good quality interior rusher Jack Crawford, had 6 sacks as a backup, and therefore is just a thing thrown together. Full of athletic contributors with upside, Senat, Beasley, Campbell, Oluokun, Oliver, Sheffield, Cominsky, and Hageman. Solid veteran presences in Clayborn, Allen, and Trufant. This defensive is simply “a thing thrown together”. Boo freaking hoo bro. The Falcons did the unsexy but smart thing fortifying our offensive line for our best player, Matt Ryan. Should help our running game rethrive too. Which should only give the defense more breathers to stay fresh. I for one like a ton of players on our defense and we may not be done adding talent this offseason..

I’m not reading that.

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Yeah, that block style irritates the eyes. I’ve been on duty since 5pm. Keep assuming, you look smart.

I fixed it for your eyes. Because I am sure you care what I said. Haha.

Just now, Knight of God said:

Humble too 

Nothing wrong with knowing I am smart. Didn’t say I was smarter or better than anyone (usually preceeds an accusation of not being humble). I simply know I am an intelligent man. Just good old fashioned confidence.

19 minutes ago, FalconBlood said:

Right. Deion Jones, one of the most coveted linebackers in the league is just a thing thrown together. - Good

Grady Jarrett, one the best young interior defensive tackles in the league is just a thing thrown together. - Good

Takk McKinley, one of the most successful DE at pressuring opposing QBs last year is just a thing thrown together. - Not sold

Tyeler Davison, the starting defensive tackle for the Saints #2 rush defense last year is just a thing thrown together. - Not sold

Damonte Kazee, with 7 dynamic interceptions last year as a defensive back is just a thing thrown together. - Good

Highly regarded hard hitting safety Keanu Neal, is just a thing thrown together. - Good

Good quality interior rusher Jack Crawford, had 6 sacks as a backup, and therefore is just a thing thrown together. - Fluke

Full of athletic contributors with upside, Senat, Beasley, Campbell, Oluokun, Oliver, Sheffield, Cominsky, and Hageman; Solid veteran presences in Clayborn, Allen, and Trufant.

This defensive is simply “a thing thrown together”. Boo freaking hoo bro. - I’d love to see you get funny in person

The Falcons did the unsexy but smart thing fortifying our offensive line for our best player, Matt Ryan. - No issues with that

Should help our running game rethrive too. Which should only give the defense more breathers to stay fresh. - True

I for one like a ton of players on our defense and we may not be done adding talent this offseason.. - I don’t 

2 minutes ago, FalconBlood said:

Nothing wrong with knowing I am smart. Didn’t say I was smarter or better than anyone (usually preceeds an accusation of not being humble). I simply know I am an intelligent man. Just good old fashioned confidence.

You come off as a smart *** only. Arrogant isn’t confident.