Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayu70

2019 Las Vegas Summer League

266 posts in this topic

Just now, FalconsIn2020 said:

Hunter I think

Yeah, Hunter and Fernando have a similar haircut/profile.  Hunter with the crazy block high on the board then. Was a great play.

1 minute ago, Beef said:

I don’t even think we’re shooting 25% right now. LOL

Lol this is really bad even for summer ball 

The difference in spacing on the court between NBA playoffs and this abortion of a basketball “exhibition” is shocking.

Everything looks constipated and congested out there today

Im not sure the Timberwolves scored in the 3rd yet they still up big

I don’t know what the single game SL record is for turnovers, but we can’t be far from it either.

Like I said, the pg's can't run the offense, with open threes they miss and the defenders are rolling under the picks.  It would be better to let Hunter run the PR.  He can hit open shots.

Bruno looks good getting position on the low block.  That’s a great skill for the big man.  Feed him when he gets that low.

Bruno needs to develop a Shareef Abdur Rahim baby hook shot.  It’s easy and unguardable from the block

Drew4719 and Beef like this

They keep rolling under the picks and the pg's are just stepping behind the roller (way too close).  There's a reason we r at 20%.

1 minute ago, red2play said:

They keep rolling under the picks and the pg's are just stepping behind the roller (way too close).  There's a reason we r at 20%.

Yeah this is actually something to worry about.  This is some of the worst point play I’ve ever seen from supposed professionals. 

I hope Turner can backup Trae. 

CLP mentioned letting Reddish run some point too.

Falcons In 2012 likes this

Well that sucked lol. Didn't get to see much of it, but it looks like Bruno and Spellman looked solid. How did Hunter look? 

5 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Well that sucked lol. Didn't get to see much of it, but it looks like Bruno and Spellman looked solid. How did Hunter look? 

Hunter looked like he was pulled off the street without ever practicing with the team and asked to play.  

Which of course he was

Drew4719, Beef, tl;dr and 2 others like this

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

Lost. 

Smooth, clean form, good defense, but often out of position and probably too uncomfortable and pressing to have good concentration on his shots.  So he missed a lot. I haven’t looked but he probably shot maybe 30%.

It’ll come, though.  He probably had jet-lag and was very nervous.