Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayu70

2019 Las Vegas Summer League

266 posts in this topic

Summer league is usually uncoordinated and plus a lot of these guys haven’t played together.  Hunter,Reddish and Fernando are making the big squad as well as Omari.  I’m just not feeling Adams at all and Mooney I still need to see more.  

5 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

It’s now called a “not so free throw”

Seriously. They made like 2 of their last 10.  Ugly.

Fernando the only guy who looks good right now.

4 minutes ago, Beef said:

He’s clearly rusty and playing a little lost.  Missing shots, but his form looks really good.

Refs got him on 3 quick very ticky tack fouls, so he sat a bit.

He gonna play in 2nd half?

@g-dawg has to be thrilled with Bruno’s first half.  He looked fluid playing the pick & roll and has clearly stood out.

g-dawg likes this

2 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Summer league is usually uncoordinated and plus a lot of these guys haven’t played together.  Hunter,Reddish and Fernando are making the big squad as well as Omari.  I’m just not feeling Adams at all and Mooney I still need to see more.  

Mooney is so out of control and doesn’t seem to have a plan. He just comes barreling in and throws it somewhere.  He’s not creating plays at all.  It’s chaotic.

blkbigdog35 likes this

3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

@g-dawg has to be thrilled with Bruno’s first half.  He looked fluid playing the pick & roll and has clearly stood out.

Looks like Hunter is playing, but he’s missed 2 shots already in first couple mins of 3rd period. 

5 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Yeah, Fernando has like 9 rebounds and I think 4 blocked shots already.  Made a couple smooth looking baskets and a dunk too.  Nothing outside yet, though.

Drew4719 likes this

Wow. If Spellman can get in shape he could be another Paul Milsap. Easy.  He’s got skills. He’s just lost his quick-twitch movement and it’s holding him back. 

Drew4719 and blkbigdog35 like this

1 minute ago, thofin21 said:

That fat boy can play 

Was just about to say, the fatboi playing well no matter how much anybody slanders his conditioning.

blkbigdog35 and Beef like this

5 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I’m not worried about Hunter his game is going to be fine once he’s running with Trae!

Yeah, absolutely. He’s just lost out there right now. Zero practice with this team and it’s very noticeable.

Bruno with another block. Dude nearly pinned a ball about six inches from the top of the board. That kid can freaking jump. Holy crap. 

Just now, FalconsIn2020 said:

Hunter shows a glimpse of his defensive prowess

Oh wait, was that Hunter or Bruno?