Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayu70

2019 Las Vegas Summer League

266 posts in this topic

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Plus buddy would be our best defensive PG on the roster. Big. As Beater. Trust me.

Agreed the kid is looking nice but he was nice at Texas Tech too.

2 minutes ago, OY’s_Daddy said:

Zion is hurt...

Bumped knees last night but they said it was minor and were being cautious keeping him out the second half.  /they are going to now actually keep him out the rest of summer league.

FalconsIn2020 likes this

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

He's jobbin these Summer League boys. I think he can play some good fatboi ball in the NBA.

:lol: Yeah but 82 game schedule he needs to be in better condition.  Physically it will help with preserving his knees and hips.

3 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

:lol: Yeah but 82 game schedule he needs to be in better condition.  Physically it will help with preserving his knees and hips.

Buddy got skills. Even at a TATH heavy weight. Trust me. Should be a good bench player.

11 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Buddy got skills. Even at heavy weight. Trust me. Should be a good bench player.

I like his game and to be an effective contributor he has to be mindful of his weight and conditioning.  He’s going to counted on for a lot of minutes.  

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, blkbigdog35 said:

@jayu70Omari still looking heavy :lol:

No...he looks Fat, real Fat!!

Edited by jayu70

29 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I like his game and to be an effective contributor he has to be mindful of his weight and conditioning.  He’s going to counted on for a lot of minutes.  

1 minute ago, jayu70 said:

No he looks like he could play good minutes. As a fatboi.

2 hours ago, jayu70 said:

Definitely sure he could give you the business. Several NBA teams too. Don't count him out yet.

9 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Definitely sure he could give you the business. Several NBA teams too. Don't count him out yet.

This is my issue - 6 months later - he's still Fat!

Pretty much, I was fat,” Spellman told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution as the reason for his sporadic play. “I had to lose weight. That’s what allowed me to get back. That’s why I have been working as hard as I have and that’s why I haven’t been playing. Just to get me back right. Coming down and losing the weight that I have lost and being able to compete at the level I have been able off the court, helped me go out and compete tonight.”

https://www.ajc.com/sports/basketball/hawks-spellman-brutally-honest-about-lack-play/NY5GKinvN1xofXaHNR9aeK/

3 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Ok I've seen enough. Mooney is a player. Offense and defense. Sign him.

Just watched the replay, he looked great.

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

31 minutes ago, jayu70 said:

This is my issue - 6 months later - he's still Fat!

Pretty much, I was fat,” Spellman told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution as the reason for his sporadic play. “I had to lose weight. That’s what allowed me to get back. That’s why I have been working as hard as I have and that’s why I haven’t been playing. Just to get me back right. Coming down and losing the weight that I have lost and being able to compete at the level I have been able off the court, helped me go out and compete tonight.”

https://www.ajc.com/sports/basketball/hawks-spellman-brutally-honest-about-lack-play/NY5GKinvN1xofXaHNR9aeK/

I believe you and ten others are sleeping on buddy, I think he's primed to make some fatnoise. Sleep on.

7 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I believe you and ten others are sleeping on buddy, I think he's primed to make some fatnoise. Sleep on.

I have high hopes for him as a solid rotation player but his weight was an issue this past season and it appears he's done nothing to correct it so far in the offseason.

He will keep getting nagging injuries if he can't get his weight under control.

1 minute ago, jayu70 said:

I have high hopes for him as a solid rotation player but his weight was an issue this past season and it appears he's done nothing to correct it so far in the offseason.

He will keep getting nagging injuries if he can't get his weight under control.

Think he will play some good fatboi ball in our system.