Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayu70

2019 Las Vegas Summer League

266 posts in this topic

Moody, that was a stupid turnover.  Go behind your back or simply go left.  Don’t force a crossover to get to your right 

Vince looks skinny...

Love this talk about Reddish by Coach

Coach says they just had a great practice with Reddish.  Said he has incredibly smooth offensive game.  Great shot.  They will empower him.  Doesn’t think the issues from Duke will be a problem at all

18 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Vince Carter sounds like a Hawks future assistant coach.  Still talks about the team saying “we”

Yeah bro VC needs a spot on this roster!!

FalconsIn2020 and GEORGIAfan like this

1 minute ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Completely agree.  This team needs a leader.  Far too young as currently put together.  I’ll be really disappointed if he doesn’t come back

blkbigdog35 likes this

2 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Completely agree.  This team needs a leader.  Far too young as currently put together.  I’ll be really disappointed if he doesn’t come back

I know they are talking and I understand he wants more minutes but damm I hope they can come to a compromise!!

6 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I know they are talking and I understand he wants more minutes but damm I hope they can come to a compromise!!

I see Vince as our Jake Taylor in 2019

blkbigdog35 likes this

1 hour ago, blkbigdog35 said:

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

I hope he comes back.

On 7/9/2019 at 1:35 AM, FalconsIn2020 said:

Coby White.  Just sayin.

Some  of y’all thought I was crazy for saying he should go #2.  He will finish top-2 in ROY if he cuts down on his TO’s.! His handle and range is uncommon and what today’s NBA is all about.  He and Trae would have been fun to watch.  Still glad we have Hunter, though

Hayes, Hachimura & Carson Rdwards also looked great

Honestly man. I'd rather my top pick play like dookie sauce in Summer League as opposed to Dominating because going off history majority of the guys that dominated summer league had average careers at best while majority of todays superstars/ hall of famers struggled. I put zero merit in summer league performance. Just because a player is putting up solid numbers now doesn't mean they're going to be rookie of the year

16 minutes ago, cwell1 said:

Honestly man. I'd rather my top pick play like dookie sauce in Summer League as opposed to Dominating because going off history majority of the guys that dominated summer league had average careers at best while majority of todays superstars/ hall of famers struggled. I put zero merit in summer league performance. Just because a player is putting up solid numbers now doesn't mean they're going to be rookie of the year

Yea.... I don't really care about stat lines... in the regular season u are playing with guys 100 times better... 

I do wanna see traits tho... Like bruno with the block shots and man he can move.... He can straight up check a guy on a switch.

Again I just wish the points  showed more as I playmaker

I loved what I heard coach said about Cam Reddish..... Free him.. Let him run the point forward for the 2nd unit... Let him have the ball in his hands

cwell1 likes this

3 minutes ago, atljbo said:

Yea.... I don't really care about stat lines... in the regular season u are playing with guys 100 times better... 

I do wanna see traits tho... Like bruno with the block shots and man he can move.... He can straight up check a guy on a switch.

Again I just wish the points  showed more as I playmaker

I loved what I heard coach said about Cam Reddish..... Free him.. Let him run the point forward for the 2nd unit... Let him have the ball in his hands

EXACTLY! I look for abilities, what he can do, what he's comfortable doing on the court and what he's hesitant to do. I don't care if he made the shot, I care more about the move he made to get open to take the shot, aggressiveness etc.

atljbo likes this