Draftnut57

I think Haskins will be a better QB than Murray.

19 posts in this topic

I may be wrong.. I know that nobody knows right now.. But If I were picking,, Having a running QB scares me... I mean ,, D#s will be trying to knock Murray out!! I'd rather have a pocket QB ,, One that has the largest chance of staying in the game .. and still playing when the playoffs arrive. 

To get tecknicle ,, I also think that Haskins is more of a pro QB than Murray..  He can flat out throw the ball.. Deep and wide!!  He has a cannon and is very accurate .... When I think of all the pros and cons.. I'd much rather have the long life of a pocket QB,, Than to ask my QB to run the ball..:huh:

Maybe I should have made the post topic,, this... { I think Haskins will be a better QB than Murray,,, Unless Murray can run the ball without getting knocked out!! On any given Sunday or and given play. If he can stay healthy,, I'm sure he will have more success. But there is a huge chance of Murray getting knocked out of any game he plays.

And lastly ,, I also think Haskins is one of the most rounded QBs in this draft.. Very strong arm,, very acurate.. and when he has to,, he can run also.. To me,, I would have taken Haskins over Murray.. If I were the GM.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

Murray is in a much better situation than Haskins though with a clear path to QB1, Larry Fitzgerald to pass to and Kingsbury as OC.

2 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

Murray is in a much better situation than Haskins though with a clear path to QB1, Larry Fitzgerald to pass to and Kingsbury as OC.

That's all he has. The oline is absolutely non existent. He's dead in the water.

7 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

That's all he has. The oline is absolutely non existent. He's dead in the water.

But he's gonna start and he's with an OC that knows how to use him. Haskins is probably riding the pine for 2 years.

6 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

But he's gonna start and he's with an OC that knows how to use him. Haskins is probably riding the pine for 2 years.

What? :lol: not even close

On 6/6/2019 at 11:57 PM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I agree. Haskins was the best QB in this class.

HE definitely thought that. 

On 6/4/2019 at 3:12 AM, Smiler11 said:

I think at the very most He may sit the first game or two at the most... But  I doubt it.. He's worthy of starting day one.

On 6/3/2019 at 5:42 PM, Smiler11 said:

WEll, what ya say now.??  It aint even close... Haskins looked as good as any rookie QB I've ever seen in a preseason game.. He actually had the best game of any QB I've watched this whole preseason.  Haskins was a steel.. The dude is so gifted it's crazy. Give credit where credit is dew!   

Murray looked like a Deer blinded by head lights... This comparison was not even close.

2 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

WEll, what ya say now.??  It aint even close... Haskins looked as good as any rookie QB I've ever seen in a preseason game.. He actually had the best game of any QB I've watched this whole preseason.  Haskins was a steel.. The dude is so gifted it's crazy. Give credit where credit is dew!   

Murray looked like a Deer blinded by head lights... This comparison was not even close.

:lol: it's preseason, Haskins has played 2 games and completed 15 of 28 passes (53%) for 1 TD and 2 INT's. 

I'm assuming this is joke :lol:

Cole World likes this

On 8/16/2019 at 11:40 AM, Smiler11 said:

:lol: it's preseason, Haskins has played 2 games and completed 15 of 28 passes (53%) for 1 TD and 2 INT's. 

I'm assuming this is joke :lol:

Preseason don't matter tho 

Haskins had inflated college stats playing under a great OC with great talent around him.  The situation in Washington isnt good either with a flawed roster and Jay Gruden likely coaching for his job this year.

On 16/08/2019 at 1:38 PM, Draftnut57 said:

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

True, but I'd still rather have Haskins over Murray.

The only argument I made is that Murray is in a far better situation to succeed and start right away. Haskins is currently 3rd strong behind Keenum and McCoy.