I missed Keanu Neal hope he comes back twice the Killer

Watching Keanu Neal highlights my favorite falcon....built in the mold of W.A.R I have this special feeling hes going to have a special season just cause hes my favorite falcon and if you wanted some deep analysis just go on YouTube and see how he was a straight bully....Keanu if you read this I love you brother go hard this year!!!! 

Yeah Keanu is a game changer. I was lit up positive when he was drafted because I knew how he hits. I was so psyched. Anyway.  He’s smart too. He hits legally and understands that the body shot creates turnovers. He was really missed last year. He changes routes, catches and Just hurts people. The NFL is so head conscious but players hate, hate the rib cage body shots. It destroys a person. They crumple up and fold. He’s that kind of player. 

5 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

People need to remember that NFL has really cracked down on the hard hits last year with rule changes while Keanu missed the season.

Even though most of Keanu’s hits are clean, he crushes the ball carrier and I am concerned he will draw a lot of flags.

Agree. The league has decided physicality has to be stamped out. Keanu could have a lot of penalties and maybe some hefty fines when he lays the wood this season

49 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

People need to remember that NFL has really cracked down on the hard hits last year with rule changes while Keanu missed the season.

Even though most of Keanu’s hits are clean, he crushes the ball carrier and I am concerned he will draw a lot of flags.

Killjoy. You’re concerned? Contact the league.  He kills ball carriers after the fact.  When there runners. Not vulnerable receivers in the moment of the catch. He’s not that player. 

2 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Killjoy. You’re concerned? Contact the league.  He kills ball carriers after the fact.  When there runners. Not vulnerable receivers in the moment of the catch. He’s not that player. 

You are missing my point.  I know Keanu plays clean but because he plays clean HARD - and because these plays are at 100 mph- many times the flag gets thrown based on the end end results and those penalties are judgement and non-reviewable.

4 hours ago, g-dawg said:

I.m.o those calls need to be reviewed much moreso than d.p.i.

3 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

It was a confident group...until they weren’t confident...lol

No defense can hold 100 snaps. 

I remember being concerned after Ricos pick 6, that they had to go right back out there. They were already lookiing gassed.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

No defense can hold 100 snaps. 

I remember being concerned after Ricos pick 6, that they had to go right back out there. They were already lookiing gassed.

Correct you are...the defense actually was gouged from the 2nd quarter on.  We just happened to be opportunistic and turned two NE scoring drives into a fumble (led to TD) and Pick 6.   

6 hours ago, g-dawg said:

You are missing my point.  I know Keanu plays clean but because he plays clean HARD - and because these plays are at 100 mph- many times the flag gets thrown based on the end end results and those penalties are judgement and non-reviewable.

Let’s hope that does not become the norm. If clean hard hits are penalized man then I don’t know smh. Why even watch then? The league is already starting to lose me. The product on the field with the myriad of rule changes has not been good. 

12 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Can't make an omelet without cracking some eggs! 

13 hours ago, g-dawg said:

What’s sad is all but #4 are legal, textbook tackles/hits. The one vs Seattle is a joke of a penalty

16 hours ago, ltstorm2 said:

I have said since we drafted him, that it would not surprise me one bit, 20 years from now we find out he's been a serial killer.  I am not joking.

he has a killer smile :D I think he goes on the field with serious bad intentions. 

29 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

Peep the thread tag.....

"Killer Murderer"?

Did they mean to let you out??? 

Lmao

I think they did but I'd be lying if I didn't say I get a little paranoid when i hear knocking at my door .