red falcon

Vic missing von's camp due to his charity event

132 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, hjerry said:

This thread represents the absolute worst our fanbase has to offer 

Yes it does....I was about to dive in ....but on second thought...Your post is good enough..

kschreck likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, droopy1592 said:

I’m not. I only **** on him for being terrible. I have high expectations for him this year and I’m sure we will be disappointed. 

Well you will be disappointed. I have low expectations. Just get 6 sacks and I'm satisfied with that from Vic. He isn't worth $12.5 mil for that sadly 

ya_boi_j, PokerSteve, Vandy and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

Well you will be disappointed. I have low expectations. Just get 6 sacks and I'm satisfied with that from Vic. He isn't worth $12.5 mil for that sadly 

If Vic gets a sack for every million paid I would say it’s a fair contract.  Fingers crossed

PokerSteve likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

If Vic gets a sack for every million paid I would say it’s a fair contract.  Fingers crossed

I would say that too. Hope you're right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Vic's 1st love is Jesus. His 2nd love is basketball. He only plays football because he was big and people pushed him through. 

You can definitely tell he’d rather be on the basketball court than football field. Please retire and move on then if you don’t feel like putting in work and getting better at your job

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That charity event may not make him a better player but it makes him a better person.  I'm cool with it.  Very unlikely he would find something revolutionary in his game at Von's event but Vic's event will definitely help people with more important things.   If Vic blows off mandatory practice for that stuff, totally different story tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hjerry said:

This thread represents the absolute worst our fanbase has to offer 

Yep, the same way he rushes the QB. The worst he has to offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hjerry said:

I'm sorry. I must have insulted you. I said the worst of our fanbase was in this thread, but you had yet to post in here.

My apologies 

Dude, you couldn't insult your own self cause your mind capacity is that of a flea. I'm a big dog and you're a flea on my ba77$.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, hjerry said:

I'm sorry. I must have insulted you. I said the worst of our fanbase was in this thread, but you had yet to post in here.

My apologies 

Ouch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Dude, you couldn't insult your own self cause your mind capacity is that of a flea. I'm a big dog and you're a flea on my ba77$.

I hope you don’t have fleas on your balls.  Honestly...lol

Joking aside, don’t let it get personal, bro.  Not worth it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Say what y'all want but I've been to it and he really is just trying to make a difference.

Couldn’t he like, plan it for another day or another week? Oh well I’m sure it’s purely coincidental but the stars are aligning for Vic to fail miserably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Macintez said:

Couldn’t he like, plan it for another day or another week? Oh well I’m sure it’s purely coincidental but the stars are aligning for Vic to fail miserably.

How is he supposed to do that when he plans it MONTHS in advance and Miller just announced his thing less than a month ago?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Jfc....sone of you are just phucking terrible.

Dude is giving back to his community and some of you **** on him for it.

 

 

That or stupid, or don’t realize he regressed after Manuel changed the system. We haven’t used a straight up Over/Under in 2 yrs.

falconsd56 and TheFatboi like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

That or stupid, or don’t realize he regressed after Manuel changed the system. We haven’t used a straight up Over/Under in 2 yrs.

There is nothing systematic about beating the tackle in front of you... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Macintez said:

There is nothing systematic about beating the tackle in front of you... 

You didn't watch him then if you think he was just always getting beat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

You didn't watch him then if you think he was just always getting beat

Vic perpetually took an overly wide arc to the QB that the tackle easily elongated.

Technically, Vic wasn't getting "beat", but he wasn't "beating" anyone either.  

Vandy, FalconsIn2012 and Macintez like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now