Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carter

June 2019 Recruiting Thread

675 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Ransack said:

Hit 3 over 50 yards last season. One would have been good from 65+.

63/70 touchbacks on kickoffs 

Ransack likes this

39 minutes ago, sdogg said:

This is gold! Kirby is doing to UF, what Spurrier did to UGA. Kirby is making it his mission to destroy UF. 

Thank you sir, may I have another!

”It’s hard to win a race when you(UF) are riding Shetland Ponies and your competition (UGA) are riding thoroughbreds!”

:lol:

2 hours ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

Crazy awesome.  They should be racking up with FSU and Miami struggling.

Yup. Clemson and Bama are first in that buffet line. Georgia not far behind. And Florida with the 9 PM leftovers.

Porter Osborne Jr and g-dawg like this

1 hour ago, LawDawg said:

Yup. Clemson and Bama are first in that buffet line. Georgia not far behind. And Florida with the 9 PM leftovers.

Congealed Mac and Cheese solidified from hours of sitting under the heat lamps

3 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

Donnell Harris, the #1 WDE in 2021, and #4 player, has announced he is decommitting from Miami and reclassifying to this class

are we in on him?

Miami fans are all in on kids not knowing the meaning of commitment anymore and not having character, and/or big schools "dropping bags"

Posted (edited)

Harris did a sort of mini tour of different schools recently, camping at FSU, then visiting Alabama, then us on Tuesday, then he was going to camp at Clemson yesterday, but (via the Miami boards on 247), according to Anna Hickey, he never made it to Clemson, and seems to have spent the whole day at UGA instead, then went home, and then posted his decommit/reclassification tweet. 

(though ironically his camping at Clemson is still in his timeline, while his visit to us isn't)

Edit: Apparently he went to SC today

Edited by VA F.O.
fibonaccisquared likes this

Basically he says that he loves Miami (apparently his whole family are Canes fans), and always will, but the Miami of right now, isn't something he can stick with. He knows his worth as a prospect, and has to do what's right for him. Supposedly his father (also a huge Canes fan) really pushed him to make this move.

With all the top talent that used to leave GA, and Lecounte specifically saying he was going to as well before we hired Kirby, I get it, but I doubt understanding will make this any easier for Canes fans. It didn't for us anyway.

9 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Everything I'm hearing is Clemson. But I haven't spoken to anyone close to him

Clemson stacks D-Line like UGA stacks O-Line.

Maybe we could make some trades to balance them both out. :D

Wardog357 and Falcons In 2012 like this

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Can Miami get one from each of you lol

not gifts, trades......whatcha gonna put up?   I will take some South Beach Hunnies.

youngbloodz likes this

Not uga related but just to give you guys some background on south Florida all the high schools recruit. I mean all of them. So these kids are use to being recruited to play ball. They recruit in the optimist youth football league down here. You have very few loyal recruits cause you have no loyal high school coaches. It's the wild wild west when it comes to south Florida recruiting 

3 hours ago, VA F.O. said:

Miami fans are all in on kids not knowing the meaning of commitment anymore and not having character, and/or big schools "dropping bags"

They are silly. I cant say bags were dropped but I do know a few well connected Miami fans that think so. But again I don't know. Wouldn't surprise me though. 

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

They are silly. I cant say bags were dropped but I do know a few well connected Miami fans that think so. But again I don't know. Wouldn't surprise me though. 

Seems like all schools cry about "bags" when they don't get their guy, or when they have a solid commit decide to back off their pledge.