Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carter

June 2019 Recruiting Thread

675 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

where were you last night?  We were all here having a party.. LOLOL  :) sleeping is no excuse!!  hahaha jk

Teaching VBS.  So maybe I (we) were blessed...

24 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

i don't see an offensive line coach and system that is more favorable to running backs than uga.  if I am a 5 star back i call another 5 star back and say "let's share carries like sony and chubb and win some titles".. 

This!!!

Everyday all day.

The Gator hate is strong with Kirby.  

Mullen is going to wish he stayed quiet

Roaddawg80 5638

31 minutes ago

Man if you guys don't think KANG is twisting this knife in Mullen y'all aren't paying attention. This is twice Mullen has lost a recruit and twice KANG has had someone commit on the same day. It is not a coincidence.

#CHESS

29 minutes ago, 95Dawg said:

Teaching VBS.  So maybe I (we) were blessed...

This!!!

Everyday all day.

VBS?  please expand on that..  

19 minutes ago, 95Dawg said:

The Gator hate is strong with Kirby.  

Mullen is going to wish he stayed quiet

Roaddawg80 5638

31 minutes ago

Man if you guys don't think KANG is twisting this knife in Mullen y'all aren't paying attention. This is twice Mullen has lost a recruit and twice KANG has had someone commit on the same day. It is not a coincidence.

#CHESS

I would love to believe this was coordinated, but I don't think kirby cares much about what mullen is up too..  however last night was so freaking classic.. LOL  uf loses a big commit and then their biggest target left picks the Dawgs.. haha

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

VBS?  please expand on that..  

Vacation Bible School.

Covers 3-10 year olds.

It's probably as much teaching the teachers patience (attention spans with the 3-4 yr old group is rather short) along with teaching the kids the bible.

g-dawg, Wardog357, ECDawg78 and 2 others like this

1 minute ago, 95Dawg said:

Vacation Bible School.

Covers 3-10 year olds.

It's probably as much teaching the teachers patience (attention spans with the 3-4 yr old group is rather short) along with teaching the kids the bible.

You’re a good man - VBS a great thing for the kids.

ECDawg78 likes this

57 minutes ago, 95Dawg said:

Vacation Bible School.

Covers 3-10 year olds.

that is awesome man..  keep up the awesome work. 

1 hour ago, 95Dawg said:

Vacation Bible School.

Covers 3-10 year olds.

Been there, done that many times!! I did teach about 25 6th graders one year. 

95Dawg likes this

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

You’re a good man - VBS a great thing for the kids.

24 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

that is awesome man..  keep up the awesome work. 

17 minutes ago, The Great American said:

Been there, done that many times!! I did teach about 25 6th graders one year. 

Appreciate it all but the One who made me is Greater

I'll be shocked if Vandagriff signs with us. Most guys just don't want to go to college around the corner from where they live.

1 hour ago, Ransack said:

I'll be shocked if Vandagriff signs with us. Most guys just don't want to go to college around the corner from where they live.

Yeah I'm definitely not expecting it. He may love UGA but I'll be surprised if he doesn't end up at OU.

2 hours ago, Ransack said:

maybe.  maybe not.   it is different for different kids.  14 miles away and football practice and training all the time - it's not like the parents are gonna be hovering over him.

Sometimes there's not much difference between 14 miles away and 800 miles away in those circumstances.  At the end of the day, I don't think going away or staying home will determining factor - he will look at the best situation and what coaches he likes the best and that will likely be it.

Not much really sets UGA and Oklahoma apart - both  CFP contenders year-in and year-out.   Opportunity/Coaches/Offensive Scheme - think those might be higher rated factors - OR - the kid just wants to get away :lol:

This is beautiful...

"since Carson Beck committed:

March 3: 2020 QB C. Beck commits to UGA. Admits to using UF to get offer from UGA 
March 11: Dan Mullen makes infamous comment "“I’d think we did a poor job recruiting if guys were coming in and then immediately walking out the door because it was something different than what they thought it would be and we lied to them during recruiting, or we sold them on a dream that wasn’t true" 
March 25: 2016 DE A. Clayton enters transfer portal 
April 15: 2018 UF 4* DE M. Langham enters transfer portal 
April 23: UF recruiting staff arrested for stalking and threatening to blow up ex gf's car 
April 27: 2021 UF 4* ATH K. Wilcoxson decommits 
April 30: 2019 UF 4* QB J. Jones signee transferring 
May 2: Said QB linked to sexual assault accusations 
May 3: 5-star RB D. Bowman at pipeline school commits to Clemson 
May 5: UF swept by UGA baseball 
May 7: UF Player arrested 
May 9: Top UF 2019 4* CB C. Steele enters transfer portal 
May 9: Top UF 2021 5* DE B. Langston de-commits 
May 9: UF DB charged with misdemeanor battery 
May 9: UGA gets another 5 star commit LB M. Sherman. That’s 20 5 star’s since Kirby arrived to UF's ZERO over same 4 year period. 
May 10: 2021 UF 4* ATH D. Jackson Decommits 
May 10: 2021 UF 4* WR T. Rucker Decommits 
May 10: 2020 Top 100 Recruits begin cancelling official visits to UF 
May 10: I was told Mullen is up on Lake Oconee, GA on his boat. Don’t know if this one is true, but LOL!!! 
May 13: UF players begin attacking Steele for transferring on social media 
May 13: 2020 4* OT T. Ratledge commits to UGA 
May 13: 2019 UF 4* LB D. Black confirms to UF he will be enrolling in JUCO 
May 15: Dan Mullen makes controversial comment about violence against women (cites Jeffery Simmons case) 
May 16: UF RB L. Perine potentially to be charged with battery 
May 20: 4* DT J. Carter from Apopka Fl. commits to UGA 
May 21: UF baseball bounced in first round of SEC tournament 
May 22: 2015 LB Rayshad Jackson (ILB depth) enters transfer portal 
May 30: Mullen claims he started the Ole Miss/MSU rivalry 
“Many years ago when I became a (head) coach and we started building at Mississippi State, you didn’t have this huge tradition and other things, so we built this rivalry between Mississippi State and Ole Miss,” Mullen said. “And so everything became that everything I say must be an attack at Ole Miss, and everything they are saying is an attack at Mississippi State." 
May 31: UF Baseball loses to Dallas Baptist University in NCAA Regionals 
June 1: 4 Star 2020 DT Warren Brinson from IMG chooses UGA over UF 

June 10: 2020 CB J. Williams decommits from UF after 3 weeks of being committed. 
June 10: 2020 4* OT J. Braun chooses to be UGA's 3rd OT in class. He was UF's #1 OT on their board.
"

LawDawg, g-dawg, sdogg and 6 others like this

1 hour ago, Carter said:

This is beautiful...

"since Carson Beck committed:

March 3: 2020 QB C. Beck commits to UGA. Admits to using UF to get offer from UGA 
March 11: Dan Mullen makes infamous comment "“I’d think we did a poor job recruiting if guys were coming in and then immediately walking out the door because it was something different than what they thought it would be and we lied to them during recruiting, or we sold them on a dream that wasn’t true" 
March 25: 2016 DE A. Clayton enters transfer portal 
April 15: 2018 UF 4* DE M. Langham enters transfer portal 
April 23: UF recruiting staff arrested for stalking and threatening to blow up ex gf's car 
April 27: 2021 UF 4* ATH K. Wilcoxson decommits 
April 30: 2019 UF 4* QB J. Jones signee transferring 
May 2: Said QB linked to sexual assault accusations 
May 3: 5-star RB D. Bowman at pipeline school commits to Clemson 
May 5: UF swept by UGA baseball 
May 7: UF Player arrested 
May 9: Top UF 2019 4* CB C. Steele enters transfer portal 
May 9: Top UF 2021 5* DE B. Langston de-commits 
May 9: UF DB charged with misdemeanor battery 
May 9: UGA gets another 5 star commit LB M. Sherman. That’s 20 5 star’s since Kirby arrived to UF's ZERO over same 4 year period. 
May 10: 2021 UF 4* ATH D. Jackson Decommits 
May 10: 2021 UF 4* WR T. Rucker Decommits 
May 10: 2020 Top 100 Recruits begin cancelling official visits to UF 
May 10: I was told Mullen is up on Lake Oconee, GA on his boat. Don’t know if this one is true, but LOL!!! 
May 13: UF players begin attacking Steele for transferring on social media 
May 13: 2020 4* OT T. Ratledge commits to UGA 
May 13: 2019 UF 4* LB D. Black confirms to UF he will be enrolling in JUCO 
May 15: Dan Mullen makes controversial comment about violence against women (cites Jeffery Simmons case) 
May 16: UF RB L. Perine potentially to be charged with battery 
May 20: 4* DT J. Carter from Apopka Fl. commits to UGA 
May 21: UF baseball bounced in first round of SEC tournament 
May 22: 2015 LB Rayshad Jackson (ILB depth) enters transfer portal 
May 30: Mullen claims he started the Ole Miss/MSU rivalry 
“Many years ago when I became a (head) coach and we started building at Mississippi State, you didn’t have this huge tradition and other things, so we built this rivalry between Mississippi State and Ole Miss,” Mullen said. “And so everything became that everything I say must be an attack at Ole Miss, and everything they are saying is an attack at Mississippi State." 
May 31: UF Baseball loses to Dallas Baptist University in NCAA Regionals 
June 1: 4 Star 2020 DT Warren Brinson from IMG chooses UGA over UF 

June 10: 2020 CB J. Williams decommits from UF after 3 weeks of being committed. 
June 10: 2020 4* OT J. Braun chooses to be UGA's 3rd OT in class. He was UF's #1 OT on their board.
"

Dem gators are angry cause they got all dem teeth and no tooth brush! Dats what mama said!:lol:

25 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

Dem gators are angry cause they got all dem teeth and no tooth brush! Dats what mama said!:lol:

yessir!!!!

https://247sports.com/college/florida/Board/14/Contents/Braun-to-UGA-132766440/

I just read Gator Alley and it's a sheot show over there - they are seriously demoralized.   11 pages on Braun signing w/ Dawgs - have the traditional  "Kirby sucks and UGA sucks" and all the stuff we have come to expect but there are actually guys over there calling out their gator brethren when saying "Kirby and UGA haven't won anything".......fun to watch the internal fanbase battles over there.

Wardog357, Carter and sdogg like this

46 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

yessir!!!!

https://247sports.com/college/florida/Board/14/Contents/Braun-to-UGA-132766440/

I just read Gator Alley and it's a sheot show over there - they are seriously demoralized.   11 pages on Braun signing w/ Dawgs - have the traditional  "Kirby sucks and UGA sucks" and all the stuff we have come to expect but there are actually guys over there calling out their gator brethren when saying "Kirby and UGA haven't won anything".......fun to watch the internal fanbase battles over there.

"Mullen should have never talked **** about Kirby and UGA. They might have spared some decent players"

Love it. :lol:

SacFalcFan, 95Dawg, g-dawg and 4 others like this

1 hour ago, LawDawg said:

"Mullen should have never talked **** about Kirby and UGA. They might have spared some decent players"

Love it. :lol:

Yeah that was pretty dumb! Maybe he bumped his :bang: one time to many! :lol:

g-dawg likes this

I like this one

swampchomp615 27426

22 hours agovia Mobile

Hevesy is good relative to the ****** OLs he recruits. In reality he produces solid but never spectacular OLs. Pittman does both which is why UGA will dominate us and just about anyone else up front moving forward. We can’t even get legitimate DTs to combat their elite OL recruits. Nevermind landing good Ols of our own.

All anyone has to do is look at their OL and DL recruiting versus ours to see where this series and the east in general is heading.

Congratulations Dan. You’ve allowed Kirby to make you his ***** in every conceivable way. The way this year’s class is playing out is a level of incompetence and missed opportunity I’ve never seen from a UF staff. The fact that it’s still this bad and Mullen hasn’t even made an attempt at secondary staff and admin hires to combat it has shaken my faith in him overall. His nonchalant approach to recruiting tells me this dude ain’t winning championships anytime soon.

Folks down in Gainesville have got to be pissed at Dan. He's all talk and has done nothing to back it up. I have a feeling we are going to destroy UF this year. Kang Kirby will not have it any other way. 

Wardog357, g-dawg, Carter and 1 other like this

34 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Folks down in Gainesville have got to be pissed at Dan. He's all talk and has done nothing to back it up. I have a feeling we are going to destroy UF this year. Kang Kirby will not have it any other way. 

yup.  I have sneaky suspicion that the Dawgs will be "playing to the final whistle" versus the Gators this year... 

95Dawg, sdogg and Wardog357 like this