Trade Rumors

Unknøwn

36 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Allard has been getting noticed recently, hes found his velocity again. His stock is on the right path.

That's good then. I wonder if we should flip him while he's hot though? I don't know, but I know we do need a closer. 

9 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Anderson and Wright are the only two I REALLY want to keep. Would love to keep everyone, but the reality is, not everyone is going to want to be a BP arm lol

So many good arms.. several great.. I’m okay losing a good.. good to see AA out there working.. 

11 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Been wanting him since before the name change. Would be a dream and make us very dangerous. 

Yes, before the name change. Just think if the Astros still had him? The Astros have such a loaded team but they could be even better if they still had guys like him and J.D. Martinez. That's scary to think about.

15 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yes, before the name change. Just think if the Astros still had him? The Astros have such a loaded team but they could be even better if they still had guys like him and J.D. Martinez. That's scary to think about.

Who they trade him for, Melancin?

2 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Some rumblings the Indians may make some vets available including Brad Hand. I would kill to get Hand in the Braves bullpen.

Could see the Braves biting, especially considering they were interested in Diaz. He’s got a very reasonable remaining salary ($8m guaranteed with a $10m club option in ‘21) and is only 29. At most you get locked into the remaining portion of his ‘19 salary and another $17m on top of that. 

I've become more optimistic about Allard, he's shown real improvement in Gwinnett both in velocity of the 4-seamer and location of all his pitches. 

That said, if Allard and Burrows gets Felipe Vázquez through 2023, you make that trade right ******* now and pray the Pirates don't come to their senses.