Trade Rumors

Unknøwn

8 minutes ago, JDFIII said:

Add Anderson to that list and that would be my untouchables, unless they blew me away.

Normally I would do the same, but the way most of our young pitchers have been getting bashed, I'm thinking trade him. 

23 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Normally I would do the same, but the way most of our young pitchers have been getting bashed, I'm thinking trade him. 

Itd be a shame to waste a guy based on the limited performance of others. Imagine trading Mike Soroka because of the way Bryse Wilson looked in his first few starts.

Mike Leake wants out of Seattle but the Mariners cant find a trade partner. Arizona reportedly attempted to acquire him in June but they've since backed off.

Arizona is reportedly considering trading Greinke. They're also willing to eat money to increase the return. Greinke holds a substantial no trade list and reportedly has no desire to leave Arizona.

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

Itd be a shame to waste a guy based on the limited performance of others. Imagine trading Mike Soroka because of the way Bryse Wilson looked in his first few starts.

I get what you are saying and most of my comment was an exaggeration. I'd just like to see some better performance out of all these pitchers we've drafted the past few years. And imagine if we had traded Folty in a package for a productive vet, before he fell apart. It works that way as well. 

1 hour ago, sdogg said:

I get what you are saying and most of my comment was an exaggeration. I'd just like to see some better performance out of all these pitchers we've drafted the past few years. And imagine if we had traded Folty in a package for a productive vet, before he fell apart. It works that way as well. 

Thats why it's all a game of chance. You never what guy will do. Even trading you dont know. Uggla, McLouth, Chris Archer. I'm sure Pittsburgh thought they were getting a proven vet. The whole thing is a guessing game.