Unknøwn

Trade Rumors

1,341 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I wonder if the Jays would take that for Stroman 

Id make that trade for Stroman if he is healthy

youngbloodz likes this

If we did trade for Stroman, how do yall think Bryce Wilson would look as our closer? Just a thought.

25 minutes ago, LouDog said:

If we did trade for Stroman, how do yall think Bryce Wilson would look as our closer? Just a thought.

Dont want a rookie with no bullpen experience coming into those situations in a playoff race.

Malachore and LouDog like this

8 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Dont want a rookie with no bullpen experience coming into those situations in a playoff race.

Fair enough. 

Posted (edited)

Probably wouldn't worry about starting pitcher if price is too high 

Edited by vietlanta
LouDog likes this

3 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

So John Harper, covers the Mets for SNY.com says they would take a look at Joey Wentz,Kolby Allard,Kyle Mueller for Zach Wheeler. Would you guys do it?

No. That's a massive overpay!

3 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

So John Harper, covers the Mets for SNY.com says they would take a look at Joey Wentz,Kolby Allard,Kyle Mueller for Zach Wheeler. Would you guys do it?

Wait, ALL of that for Wheeler? 

17 minutes ago, ATL Fan in the DMV said:

Wait, ALL of that for Wheeler? 

In division rivals so you have to pay a premium 

28 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

No. That's a massive overpay!

Only person I wouldn't want to trade is Wentz. 

2 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Only person I wouldn't want to trade is Wentz. 

But all that for half a season of Wheeler is insane. 

Malachore likes this

5 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

In division rivals so you have to pay a premium 

But it's just not worth it for a rental who's not very good. If I'm trading all that I better be getting Stroman and Giles in return.

youngbloodz likes this

27 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

But it's just not worth it for a rental who's not very good. If I'm trading all that I better be getting Stroman and Giles in return.

I agree. I was just passing along info about the Braves and asked a question. I been beating the Stroman drum for awhile now

30 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

But all that for half a season of Wheeler is insane. 

True. But like I said the only player I wouldn't want to trade is Wentz. I don't think Mueller or Allard will do much of anything in the bigs. Just my opinion. But I don't want Wheeler anyway 

34 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Remember during the winter when I said the Braves should trade for Joey Gallo? Yeah, sure wish they would have. Gallo is hitting .276/.420/.653 (1.073) this year with 20 homeruns.

I'm pretty sure both of us were banging this drum last offseason too because Texas was selling low on him.

55 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Remember during the winter when I said the Braves should trade for Joey Gallo? Yeah, sure wish they would have. Gallo is hitting .276/.420/.653 (1.073) this year with 20 homeruns.

Before the season i would have wanted to trade for him too. Now im glad we didn't because Riley would probably still be in the minors if we had.

4 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Before the season i would have wanted to trade for him too. Now im glad we didn't because Riley would probably still be in the minors if we had.

We wouldn't have signed Donaldson or possibly Markakis.

39 minutes ago, LouDog said:

I wanted him for RF. Had we traded for him Markakis wouldn't be here right now.

26 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Brewers and Astros reportedly interested in Mets SP Noah Syndergaard. 

So are the Padres reportedly. I think the Mets will wait though. Syndergaard is not having his best year and teams are going to use that for leverage on the price. Now if they wanted to deal deGrom right now they could take someone's entire system.

On 7/6/2019 at 3:13 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

That's after missing three weeks too. Gallo is now solidly a Rangers star. He is making more contact, driving in runs, runs well, plays the field better than average at multiple positions, and is on his way to his 3rd consecutive 40+ Homer season.

It would take a boat load of players to get Gallo now. He is also under Rangers control for a while.

The Rangers have a habit of taking young players and giving then a nice contract before they get too expensive, the same should happen with Gallo.

I'll admit, I was wrong on Gallo. I honestly thought he would never top .210 as a hitter. I had him pegged as a lesser Adam Dunn. Hes proving me wrong. 

46 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Pirates price for Vazquez is two top prospects at the center.

Id give them Waters amd Demeritte