Unknøwn

Trade Rumors

1,341 posts in this topic

Indians felt it was time for everyone to move on in regards to Bauer. They still want to win so they opted to get win now pieces instead of multiple top prospects. 

9 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Seattle telling teams they'll eat a big chunk of Mike Leakes salary for a trade.

not a strikeout pitcher but at least he gives up more than one hit per inning with a 1.50 WHIP :sadwave:

Opponent BA almost .300.   no thanks.

Padres talks for Syndergaard are on life support. Mets reportedly want current MLB players and multiple top prospects. No team willing to do that during the season.

24 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Padres talks for Syndergaard are on life support. Mets reportedly want current MLB players and multiple top prospects. No team willing to do that during the season.

Mets GM trying to dig himself out of a hole - cannot blame him for trying to get as much as he can.   he needs it.

7 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I have a increasingly sick feeling we are not going to get anyone who will actually help us and you guys are to have to endure my "**** AA" attitude for a few weeks.

I kinda have that feeling too, but I think he’s really trying to get at least one more pitcher. We'll see.

Mets pulled Syndergaard off the market.

Giants have reportedly asked teams to turn in their best offers for their arms.

Theres speculation the Giants will bring in Bumgarner for a meeting. They'll let him decide if he wants to go or stay. If he goes he wont be eligible for the QO this winter. If he stays he gets slapped with the QO to carry into FA. The choice will be his.

Padres confirmed the Syndergaard talks are over. SD says they killed it once they pulled off the 3 team trade last night. Padres say the asking price is too high on him.

4 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Theres speculation the Giants will bring in Bumgarner for a meeting. They'll let him decide if he wants to go or stay. If he goes he wont be eligible for the QO this winter. If he stays he gets slapped with the QO to carry into FA. The choice will be his.

And as we saw this  season..... Teams  may be leery of signing him  just so  they avoid the draft comp attached to it.

Just now, falconsd56 said:

And as we saw this  season..... Teams  may be leery of signing him  just so  they avoid the draft comp attached to it.

Depends on how bad he wants to stay in SF. QO would mean nothing to him if he tells the Giants he wants to stay. I'm sure that will be a topic, if the two sides can reach an idea of what it will take to retire a Giant.

The Giants have a ton of respect for Bumgarner as you would expect. He was such a legendary member of their franchise. They're going to give him the opportunity to control his destiny as a way of saying thank you. I wouldn't be shocked if he said let's make one last run with Bochy.