Unknøwn

Trade Rumors

1,341 posts in this topic

Just now, Dawggone said:

Very fair point. However, our top 10 is much better than most. A guy here at 8 might be another farm systems 3 or 4. Looks like a solid trade. I was higher on Allard than most even after his struggles. I just hate to see him go thats all. I am generally not a big fan of getting a guy for 2 months only its such a risk and to be honest Im cheap so.......

Hes talented and still has potential but he was buried here. Too many bodies, he'll benefit being with Texas. He might report to the MLB club immediately there.

Dawggone likes this

Syndergaard is throwing a no hitter in Chicago. Could be the first guy ever to throw a no hitter and be traded the next day

I like what I've looked up about Martin but did Allard really fall that far to where we used him to get a rental who isn't a back end guy?

I like the trade.  Wish Allard the best.  I think Martin will help us a lot.  He can close too

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

I like what I've looked up about Martin but did Allard really fall that far to where we used him to get a rental who isn't a back end guy?

In some eyes yes. If you want to improve you have to spend, like you've been wanting us to do. The market is a sellers market this year. If you want improvement you have to pay the prices. Anthopolous actually just told the AJC he envisioned Martin being used as a 8th or 9th inning guy, high leverage.

Drew4719, Malachore and jeffro2000 like this

Just now, Unkn0wn said:

In some eyes yes. If you want to improve you have to spend, like you've been wanting us to do. The market is a sellers market this year. If you want improvement you have to pay the prices. Anthopolous actually just told the AJC he envisioned Martin being used as a 8th or 9th inning guy, high leverage.

Yeah you are right, hopefully he gets resigned if he does well here.

I could be wrong, it would probably be the first time but I think tomorrow is going to get crazy. Every team has to fill every need tomorrow. Theres no more we can do it in August. No, you have to have everything covered for potential injuries or whatever.

12 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Good, I want young highly rated arms. There might be a trade in our teams future. Of course  other teams will be bidding for these arms as well.

The Nationals are seriously eue balling LeClerc but I hear they don't have the farm talent to try him away. 

Twins and Yankees interested in Minor, Minor has a no trade clause with Yankees.

You have your young arm. Hope Allard treats you guys well. Look forward to seeing him pitch when the Braves sweep you guys in the World Series in the near future. 

Bauer to the Reds. Three-team deal with the Padres. 

Taylor Trammel (MiL OF from CIN) goes to SD. 

Puig to the Indians. 

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Not the bullpen help I was hoping for.  Are we still looking to add a 9th inning closer?

This is likely that guy.

5 minutes ago, ATLBrave said:

Bauer to the Reds. Three-team deal with the Padres. 

Taylor Trammel (MiL OF from CIN) goes to SD. 

Isn't he a top prospect?

If he went to SD what did CLE get?

Just now, Malachore said:

Isn't he a top prospect?

Puig, Franmil Reyes and Logan Allen. 

All win-now moves for a guy who cratered his value. 

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

Isn't he a top prospect?

He is, but has been pretty disappointing at AA this year. Some of the shine on him has worn off.