Unknøwn

Trade Rumors

1,341 posts in this topic

Pirates are "very willing" to trade Keone Kela. Kela has been out since May with shoulder issues. He was set to be activated but then was suspended 2 games for getting into an altercation with a Pirates employee. Kela had some issues previously. He was demoted to AAA by Texas for throwing a tantrum because he was put on the "B" squad for a Spring game.  

6 hours ago, ATLBrave said:

In what way?

Advanced statistics. Average at walking people, doesn't strike many out.

Mike Minor has not been good since the break. His ERA is 6.00. Hes allowed 14 H, 8 ER and 5 HR in 12 innings. Going back to his final start before the break hes walked 8 in 16.1 IP and has allowed 11 ER.

Rockies will listen on Charlie Blackmon. Colorado is 3-16 and outscored by 72 over the last 3 weeks. It's their worst stretch since their inaugural season. Rockies will have to overcome Blackmons Coors Field effect. His overall career numbers are .304/.360/.507. In games not at Coors his career line is .259/.311/.426. 

32 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Rockies will listen on Charlie Blackmon. Colorado is 3-16 and outscored by 72 over the last 3 weeks. It's their worst stretch since their inaugural season. Rockies will have to overcome Blackmons Coors Field effect. His overall career numbers are .304/.360/.507. In games not at Coors his career line is .259/.311/.426. 

He is from here. He would be happy to come back.

3 minutes ago, JDFIII said:

He is from here. He would be happy to come back.

I'd definitely take him for the right value. The problem is where do the Rockies value him. His career numbers are fantastic. Then you break it down into the Coors factor and it's not near as good. DJ LeMahieu did manage to beat the Coors effect. He was a .329 at Coors and about a .270 everywhere else. Hes now hitting .336 as a Yankee. Hes actually been a better hitter in Yankee Stadium than Coors. 

Just now, Unkn0wn said:

I'd definitely take him for the right value. The problem is where do the Rockies value him. His career numbers are fantastic. Then you break it down into the Coors factor and it's not near as good. DJ LeMahieu did manage to beat the Coors effect. He was a .329 at Coors and about a .270 everywhere else. Hes now hitting .336 as a Yankee. Hes actually been a better hitter in Yankee Stadium than Coors. 

DJ is hitting in a hitter friendly park in it's own right. Yankee stadium is a hitters paradise, just not quite to the same level as Coors. He also is benefiting from a much deeper lineup around him this year. Charlie would have a similar benefit with us, just not as hitter friendly on the park. He is a great clubhouse guy. He played for my father in his high school days, and they are still good friends.

14 hours ago, Malachore said:

Advanced statistics. Average at walking people, doesn't strike many out.

I don't know about "average at walking people". In this day and age, anything under (or right around) 3 BB/9 is pretty decent and he's at 2.79. I'll give you the strikeouts though. It's uncharacteristically down for him, hence some of the advanced ERA indicators are down on him.

Jays reportedly interested in Yankees Deivi Garcia in Stroman talks. Yankees reluctant to move Garcia unless it's a bigger name like Syndergaard. Yankees reportedly view Stroman as a #3 SP. Wont pay the price of a top of the rotation arm.

3 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Jays reportedly interested in Yankees Deivi Garcia in Stroman talks. Yankees reluctant to move Garcia unless it's a bigger name like Syndergaard. Yankees reportedly view Stroman as a #3 SP. Wont pay the price of a top of the rotation arm.

They aren’t wrong. 

6 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Who is the equivalent of Garcia on the Braves? I can't find him on the Top 100.

28 minutes ago, Malachore said:

He's ranked 69th (:ninja:) with BA. Diminutive, but will probably jump into the Top 30-35 in '20. Don't think the Braves have someone that is a fair comparison to him. Think Sixto Sanchez of the Marlins (guy who Philly traded for Realmuto) with less control.

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

Hes the Yankees #1 prospect. Basically what it says to me is Toronto wants your top young arm. I think that could mean they would ask for Anderson. They want a shiny new "ace" to build around.

1 hour ago, ATLBrave said:

He's ranked 69th (:ninja:) with BA. Diminutive, but will probably jump into the Top 30-35 in '20. Don't think the Braves have someone that is a fair comparison to him. Think Sixto Sanchez of the Marlins (guy who Philly traded for Realmuto) with less control.

I mean prospect ranking wise.

3 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Hes the Yankees #1 prospect. Basically what it says to me is Toronto wants your top young arm. I think that could mean they would ask for Anderson. They want a shiny new "ace" to build around.

If hes rank in the sixties wouldn't call right be a more comparable offer though?

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

If hes rank in the sixties wouldn't call right be a more comparable offer though?

If you're looking at rankings Kyle Wright is higher ranked than Anderson. Pache, Wright and Anderson are our top 3 in that order. Wright is also higher on the top 100 of course. If you're looking for comparable ranking then Bryse Wilson is #71 in the 100.

41 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

If you're looking at rankings Kyle Wright is higher ranked than Anderson. Pache, Wright and Anderson are our top 3 in that order. Wright is also higher on the top 100 of course. If you're looking for comparable ranking then Bryse Wilson is #71 in the 100.

Hmm I thought Anderson was in the Top 20 and Wilson dropped to the 80's.

If all it took was Wilson as the top piece for Stroman then sign me up.

Per Buster Olney, it seems that the Mets fully intend to deal Syndergaard by the deadline. Figures that they will be able to procure a good amount of talent for him, but he does come with risks. He has seasonal IPs of 150, 183.2, 30.1, 154.1, and 126.2 (so far in '19) along with a myriad of injuries and somewhat disappointing results (for a guy with his ability).  

Mets reportedly decided to keep Wheeler and move Syndergaard since the return will be much more. Mets hope to extend Wheeler before he hits the open market.

Mets reportedly want a top 30 prospect and 2 solid prospects as throw ins for Syndergaard. Would mean Pache, Wright or Anderson as the center for Braves. I'd be willing to move Kyle Wright in that scenario. 

32 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Mets reportedly want a top 30 prospect and 2 solid prospects as throw ins for Syndergaard. Would mean Pache, Wright or Anderson as the center for Braves. I'd be willing to move Kyle Wright in that scenario. 

If they can get Syndergaard for Wright then **** tf yeah.

Itll be interesting to see if the Mets get that asking price. Syndergaard is having the worst year of his career right now. Teams can use that to lower the price a little. We'll see.

14 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Itll be interesting to see if the Mets get that asking price. Syndergaard is having the worst year of his career right now. Teams can use that to lower the price a little. We'll see.

Which is why I'd be surprised if they don't wait till the Winter and hope he rebounds.

I guess they could have really cooled on him and are worried about his ability to do that.