Tandy

I need my Atlanta friends help

190 posts in this topic

Hey Tandy, I just saw this thread and wanted to send my prayers! Looks like you have pretty much the entire Falcon nation behind you! God Bless.

Tandy likes this

Nito was doing better but suddenly got worse and is in the ICU at Tift Regional

We have called in all the family and I am taking him home with hospice care this morning

Thank you to everyone for your generosity, good thoughts and prayers.  They have meant so much to both of us

Please keep him in your prayers!

Vandy, capologist, gazoo and 7 others like this

Prayers for you and your family Tandy.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,  I will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and staff they comfort me.

Psalm 23:4

Lowndesfalc and Tandy like this

2 hours ago, Tandy said:

We have called in all the family and I am taking him home with hospice care this morning

Thank you to everyone for your generosity, good thoughts and prayers.  They have meant so much to both of us

You both are in my prayers this morning, Tandy. 

Tandy and Yo_Lover like this

4 hours ago, Tandy said:

You are stronger than you know.

Nobody on here knows this, but my stepson passed 4 years ago.  It isn’t something I’ll talk about.  But even now I find myself experiencing this and it puts a smile on my face

eeb67e794d40c36a5c99d83192d49230--funera

Vandy, GhostofGritz and Tandy like this

5 hours ago, Tandy said:

Oh Tandy, I’m so sorry to hear Nito got worse and had to go back to ICU. I know it means a lot to you to get him out of that hospital and home with family so I’m at least glad to hear you are taking him home.

God bless you and Nito, many prayers going your way. Your falcon family is here behind you and will be here no matter what for you. 

Vandy, GhostofGritz, Tandy and 2 others like this

Oh Tandy I am so sorry to hear this.  I remember the day during the first season at MBS that you guys walked up watching the players arriving.  You husband was such a gentleman and a sweetheart.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family during this extremely difficult time.

Tandy and GhostofGritz like this

my prayers go out to you and the family Tandy. Unfortunately I've had an emergency situation in my family and I had to move back to Memphis this past week. In my case it's nothing too serious but enough to make me sacrifice my home again in order to help out. Once again I'm sorry to hear about Nito having to go back in ICU and I wish there was more that I could do. God bless!!

Tandy and gkgrimes like this

On 6/25/2019 at 5:44 AM, Tandy said:

I am so sorry to hear that. You both will be in heart and in my prayers.

Tandy likes this