caponine

Shooting In Virginia Beach

268 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, caponine said:

Man this is just tragic and senseless. Terrible that this has become the norm. My thoughts to all those affected.

the world is a lot crazier now than it was in the 90's when I was growing up. I am personally glad I don't have any kids because I think our society will continue to get worse. But at least the Falcons have a bright future.

Pacific_Falcon and PokerSteve like this

2 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

the world is a lot crazier now than it was in the 90's when I was growing up. I am personally glad I don't have any kids because I think our society will continue to get worse. But at least the Falcons have a bright future.

Agreed I was born in the mid 90's it so crazy now. The direction this world is going in is absolute chaos. 

Falcons Fan MVP and Iron Saint like this

5 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

This pisses me off! Tired of stupid people. 

Exactly and for what ?? Innocent people , like omg 

Knight of God likes this

4 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Because people dont know how to talk anymore....they just type...**** is crazy

Nice.

Sad that people are lives are taken from them that easily. Here today gone tomorrow. 

Guys dont stress yourselves over things that dont matter, time is short.

papachaz likes this

10 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Because people dont know how to talk anymore....they just type...**** is crazy

Truth. Looking someone in the eyes and coming correct is the only way to be a man. Social media is entertaining but it’s a lie when it comes to the day to day. The real. Folks don’t know how to handle themselves and there is no community anymore where folks used to be the ears and eyes to check each other. 

Just now, Black Francis said:

Truth. Looking someone in the eyes and coming correct is the only way to be a man. Social media is entertaining but it’s a lie when it comes to the day to day. The real. Folks don’t know how to handle themselves and there is no community anymore where folks used to be the ears and eyes to check each other. 

True words

There is something going on in our society whether it’s because of social media, bullying, or lack of parenting but kids and adults are looking at this as an answer to their issues of revenge, depression, low self confidence, or anger. 

I have responded to a lot of welfare checks of people on the edge of doing something like this and have investigated claims and threats of shootings. I think the sooner the initial signs are seen the sooner the person can get help whether It be counseling or commital. Pretty sad. 

5 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

It’s there but man is it disappearing quickly. 

Just now, Black Francis said:

No connect. Yes. But people do engage with friends, don't they?

I dunno, I am pretty much a hermit because of this ****. Me and my Yorkie.

I have dry powder tho.

11 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Arm yourselves to protect your loved ones from the miscreants and Satanists.

Amen to that but please have a gun safe that is bolted down. So many crimes are committed with guns stolen from burglaries 

Tim Mazetti likes this

6 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Sad that people are lives are taken from them that easily. Here today gone tomorrow. 

Guys dont stress yourselves over things that dont matter, time is short.

I was on 285 this morning when that 22 yr old girl was killed running into a parked tractor trailer... Probably going  to work....and now gone...it happens that fast...

red falcon likes this

Social media definitely plays a pug part, parents as well. I taught for 6 years in the school system all they ever wantedcto do is get on their phones. 

Saw a mom and son out to eat he had a tablet and headphones on..... i was thinking they could have just eaten at home.

My son is two, i want him to be able to communicate.  Never really had that with my parents and i'll be 36 in june

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

I was on 285 this morning when that 22 yr old girl was killed running into a parked tractor trailer... Probably going  to work....and now gone...it happens that fast...

Yeah brother  i was on 20 about a month ago. This girl clipped  the back of an 18 wheeler. She flipped 3 times bounced of the median and rolled to the shoulder. I couldn't believe she survived. 

Shook me so bad i was not hungry anymore.