How good do you think our offensive line will become the next 2 seasons?

For the next 2 seasons our offensive line will have  Mack, Matthews, Carpenter, Brown, Lindstrom and the other guy we drafted. Our offensive line has potential to be excellent the next 2 years. That is why I think the Falcons have a very good chance of winning a super bowl this season or next season or even both because our offensive line should be the best Matt Ryan (who was very excited when we drafted 2 offensive linemen) has ever had.  I believe that offensive line is the most important position in football outside of Quarterback. What do you guys expect from our offensive line the next 2 seasons? How good do you think they will be? The fact that Matt has Julio, Ridley, Sanu and Hooper to throw to if this offensive line can be a little bit above average our offense should be able to torch all the defenses especially at home. It may take until the end of 2019 or the 2020 season for this offensive line to hit their ceiling. Your thoughts?

If Lindstrom is as good as he seems we will have the best offensive line in Matt’s tenure.  McCary doesn’t even need to play day-1, I think Sambrillo pad can hold down RT just fine.  

The most exciting thing though is the depth.  One or two injuries on the line won’t mean we have to retool the whole offense to cover up deficiencies.

1 hour ago, Brewcrew said:

If Lindstrom is as good as he seems we will have the best offensive line in Matt’s tenure.  McCary doesn’t even need to play day-1, I think Sambrillo pad can hold down RT just fine.  

The most exciting thing though is the depth.  One or two injuries on the line won’t mean we have to retool the whole offense to cover up deficiencies.

Exactly!