Cole World

Establishing the run

38 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Alomar said:

Any man that can knock out a horse can play anywhere he wants to, if you ask me...lol

HeII, just give "Mongo" the ball and watch him knock out the whole defense on his way to the goal line!  TOUCHDOWN!  "That's a Good Mongo!" 

Edited by falconfansince66

5 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yepper, would lead to me and my fellow DBs making tackles on guys we had no business trying to bring down on an every play bases! 

Hated those games. :bang:

I was a Free Safety. Cornerback in the Cover 2

Flying Falcon likes this

49 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I was a Free Safety. Cornerback in the Cover 2

I was a cornerback in 9th grade. When I got to high school they started making you get your hair cut  and I was too much into becoming a rock star. Which of course never happened. <_<

7 minutes ago, fuego said:

I was a cornerback in 9th grade. When I got to high school they started making you get your hair cut  and I was too much into becoming a rock star. Which of course never happened. <_<

:lol::lol::lol:

11 hours ago, fuego said:

Well look at it this way...

The odds of you making money as a DB weren't any better either. :D

Flying Falcon likes this

On 5/30/2019 at 10:04 PM, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Can’t run PA with no threat of a run game .. The defense would literally tee off on the QB everytime . Imagine a runner getting a free release off the edge & he doesn’t have to think twice about the ball actually being handed off. The QB would get punished . I don’t care what data says no team is winning a SB or reaching a CCG without a good run game . Good run games punish defenses, they’re reliable yards with less probability of something going wrong & it’s money in the Redzone .   

Last season should have proven that to everyone....

On 5/31/2019 at 4:32 PM, Atl Falcon said:

Unfortunately I’ll never forget it...I was there in Houston yelling the same thing. It cost us the Lombardi....something I’ve been waiting on my whole life.

It is all on SHANNY'S byatch ***!!!!!!