Takk's OTA Interview

50 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Already listened to it. I want your opinion on what you thought was funny. But I guess you don't understand that. :shrug:

Sorry for slow response. Driving. Ha! I did misunderstand you. “While you trying to be good” then another question in his squeaky voice. Man that just got me.  I did. I laughed. I just played it again. Got my woman over here laughing now. 

2 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

It was new for Marshawn when he did it

Lynch never got along with the media.  Even in Buffalo.  But Lynch was different: he had an actual medical/social condition that made him uncomfortable public speaking.  

But some claim he simply used that as an excuse to avoid his contractual obligations to the media.  I don’t know which is true 

40 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Lynch never got along with the media.  Even in Buffalo.  But Lynch was different: he had an actual medical/social condition that made him uncomfortable public speaking.  

But some claim he simply used that as an excuse to avoid his contractual obligations to the media.  I don’t know which is true 

What? Lynch was good with the media in buffalo. He has a YouTube video of them following him around buffalo.

5 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

What? Lynch was good with the media in buffalo. He has a YouTube video of them following him around buffalo.

He did interviews in Buffalo but he didn’t like how he was being portrayed.  I can only assume that’s what led to his stance with media in Seattle

47 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Do you remember when Ricky Williams was wearing his helmet during interviews while playing for the Saints? He had a serious anxiety disorder. 

5 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

It’s why he smoked weed.  It helped him

I remember. Dude was heck to deal with at Miami. He was really hated on for the weed which is a darn shame and now it’s going to be allowed in the next CBA agreement. I’m pretty sure the league has quietly already let those tests go by the wayside. 

25 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I remember. Dude was heck to deal with at Miami. He was really hated on for the weed which is a darn shame and now it’s going to be allowed in the next CBA agreement. I’m pretty sure the league has quietly already let those tests go by the wayside. 

Then why have players still been getting suspended for it?

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Then why have players still been getting suspended for it?

Oh I honestly don’t know where the league is currently at with its testing. They don’t really disclose the drug involved in the failed drug test do they? These dudes are smoking though, or actually vaping the drug. Which is awesome by the way. The vape ish....anyway it will no longer be an issue when the next CBA is finalized. 

9 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Oh I honestly don’t know where the league is currently at with its testing. They don’t really disclose the drug involved in the failed drug test do they? These dudes are smoking though, or actually vaping the drug. Which is awesome by the way. The vape ish....anyway it will no longer be an issue when the next CBA is finalized. 

They do and they drug test at the same time every year. Players know when it's coming so they stop smoking. Only the dumb ***** get caught.

8 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

They do and they drug test at the same time every year. Players know when it's coming so they stop smoking. Only the dumb ***** get caught.

Ha! Welp. That’s going away too. The NFL is already setting up the narrative with the “medical marijuana research”.  I remember living in Seattle in the 90’s and signing the legalize marijuana petitions walking out of Walmart lol. The NFL is weird. They are hung up on this fake image crap when America has moved on.  

Hate that work has been so brutal that participating on TAFT has been drastically curtailed but I was totally fine with this interview.   He answered all questions and was respectful.  He is not obligated to dig deep into anything and let's be honest, that's kind of what we get from all these players...the same tired lines..."trying to get better", "working on my craft", etc...  Takk looks pissed and focused and that's what I want from him.

1 hour ago, Monolith2001 said:

Hate that work has been so brutal that participating on TAFT has been drastically curtailed but I was totally fine with this interview.   He answered all questions and was respectful.  He is not obligated to dig deep into anything and let's be honest, that's kind of what we get from all these players...the same tired lines..."trying to get better", "working on my craft", etc...  Takk looks pissed and focused and that's what I want from him.

All that plus I like Takk’s quirky personality. 

Dled is trash. Blank should permanently revoke his access to any Falcon facility or player. Force the AJC's hand to have to fire him and get a new reporter. I've seen DQ and even Ryan get short with him and show frustration with him...but...

Takk just looks like a ignorant low class moron here. He's not just disrespecting the media, he's disrespecting the fans. Fans are the reason the media is there. Asking the questions we want to know. So we can keep up with the team. But media has done nothing to him. He does everything to himself. Especially everyone outside of Dled, Atlanta media is very mild with the team. Takk showed no class, it's sick, not funny. 

Edited by THEHEADCOACH

Just now, THEHEADCOACH said:

Dled is trash. Blank should permanently revoke his access to any access to any Falcon facility or player. Force the AJC's hand to have to fire him and get a new reporter. I've seen DQ and even Ryan get short with him and show frustration with him...but...

Takk just looks like a ignorant low class moron here. He's not just disrespecting the media, he's disrespecting the fans. Fans are the reason the media is there. Asking the questions we want to know. So we can keep up with the team. But media has done nothing to him. He does everything to himself. Especially everyone outside of Dled, Atlanta media is very mild with the team. Takk showed no class, it's sick, not funny. 

Lol!!!!!! What questions did he ask that you need to know so badly you can't find from a **** Google search?

25 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Dled is trash. Blank should permanently revoke his access to any Falcon facility or player. Force the AJC's hand to have to fire him and get a new reporter. I've seen DQ and even Ryan get short with him and show frustration with him...but...

That’s your opinion. He doesn’t look that way to me. And it definitely made me laugh. It made sanu laugh and I’m sure a lot if other ppl that don’t have a stick stick up their @ss. How did he show no class? He fulfilled his obligation for media and left. That kind of low class you’re speaking of got Lynch endorsements because ppl found it funny. And by the way, Ryan Leaf was classless. Takk was just being standoffish. Not everybody likes the camera in their face and they don’t have to interview to your liking. That makes then a robot. I’d rather see them be themselves. It ain’t like you were gonna hear something different from what any player ever says anyway being politically correct. What has Matt Ryan ever said that was new and interesting? He says the same thing in every interview. 

27 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Dude, if you honestly support the way he acted, you have serious issues. No class.

It’s usually the ppl that say somebody else has issues that have issues. Hurt ppl hurt ppl. Not saying that’s you but to each his own brother. It ain’t that serious. Especially if it made me laugh.