Takk's OTA Interview

3 minutes ago, athell said:

Exactly. Guys take EVERYTHING too serious and to heart when it comes to how THEY feel a player should act. F*ck that. Be yourself. He fulfilled his media obligation by showing up. Like I said a 1 on 1 where you can control the questions asked will be a more telling interview. Nobody LIKES doing interviews but guys that like the attention. 

20 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

No beef. Some guys just aren’t the talkative type and don’t want to be asked personal questions. He doesn’t have to show interest. He’s just there because it’s part of his job to do press. There’s plenty of other players that like being in front of a camera and talking. I liked how he did that. It was funny to me. I’m sure in  the right setting in a 1 on 1 you’ll good answers. Lol.  

I don’t really care.  But this is new for him

20 hours ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

At the end you hear a reporter say takk is the new Brad Marchand....... was he meaning Marshawn lynch.... if so trash

Brad Marchand just did the same thing for the Bruins in the playoffs a few weeks ago. He's the biggest rat in the NHL but also a **** of a player and did that to spite a reporter who said something he didn't like in a previous interview. He also may have done it to grab the headlines to cover for his teammate who made a borderline suspendable hit earlier that night in their game.

Not sure why Takk did this, but it's his right to do so. It's even funnier that he wrecked Ledbetter on social media today because of this !

29 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Play the media game why? He doesn’t have to. I’m sure he’s not going into tv after football so there’s bo need to be bubbly for media. I have no issue with how he handles media. Marshawn Lynch was the same way. He actually got more endorsements because of how he treated media because to guys like myself it effin HILARIOUS!!! 

Oh I laughed. I was in the car with my wife and she was like “what’s his deal”. I said he’s special and he is by the way. I just want him to be ok and I’m not sure if he is. That’s where I’m at with this at this point. 

52 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

I REALLY wish someone there had a good sense of humor and just said "Takk...you good?"

Dled was actually pretty funny yesterday if you heard the interview. I know, I know folks can’t laugh in the rare moments that he’s actually witty because he’s hated so much but he actually had a funny moment similar to what you suggested 

10 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Dled was actually pretty funny yesterday if you heard the interview. I know, I know folks can’t laugh in the rare moments that he’s actually witty because he’s hated so much but he actually had a funny moment similar to what you suggested 

Unsolicited defense and complements of a guy who consciously and falsely inferred one of our players was a racist and then bemoan the Falcons organization for drafting falsely alleged racist.

Very odd hill to climb.

1 minute ago, Beef said:

Unsolicited defense and complements of a guy who consciously and falsely inferred one of our players was a racist and then bemoan the Falcons organization for drafting falsely alleged racist.

Very odd hill to climb.

Comedy is comedy man. I don’t have to like a guy to laugh, but yeah the McGary bit was weird and off putting indeed. 

30 minutes ago, mtldirtybird said:

Brad Marchand just did the same thing for the Bruins in the playoffs a few weeks ago. He's the biggest rat in the NHL but also a **** of a player and did that to spite a reporter who said something he didn't like in a previous interview. He also may have done it to grab the headlines to cover for his teammate who made a borderline suspendable hit earlier that night in their game.

Not sure why Takk did this, but it's his right to do so. It's even funnier that he wrecked Ledbetter on social media today because of this !

That's awesome.. another poster told me who it was... now I get more backstory to this guy.... I'm starting to like him and might need to look this guy up... and can not agree with you more that he did it to Ledbetter is amazing!!!

The main reason I dont like Ledbetter is because how he talks over people like he is  entitled to speak first or after he ask 4 question in a row and someone else go to ask a question he will ask his 5th question and keep talking over someone else. Also his reporting is sloppy to.

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

Comedy is comedy man. I don’t have to like a guy to laugh, but yeah the McGary bit was weird and off putting indeed. 

Still, affording reverence of any kind is an award of respect no matter how you slice it.

Just don't get how anyone who's a fan of this team can give that to someone who purposely tried to character assassinate one of our new players with a fabricated story.

I can't physically bring myself to appreciate anything from such a terrible person.  So I guess i'm in disbelief when I see other's can.

6 minutes ago, Beef said:

Still, affording reverence of any kind is an award of respect no matter how you slice it.

Just don't get how anyone who's a fan of this team can give that to someone who purposely tried to character assassinate one of our new players with a fabricated story.

I can't physically bring myself to appreciate anything from such a terrible person.  So I guess i'm in disbelief when I see other's can.

Because this dude will use any excuse to act like a cry baby because he doesn't agree with Takk

16 minutes ago, Beef said:

Lmao. You’ll be ok. 

3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Answer my question, what did Dled say that was so funny?

Seek out the audio. It’s a google search away. You’ll appreciate it more. Including the Takk portion. (Well maybe the Dled portion but since he’s akin to the anti Christ maybe you won’t appreciate the dry humor. Worth a listen though IMO) 

Just now, Black Francis said:

Seek out the audio. It’s a google search away. You’ll appreciate it more. Including the Takk portion. (Well maybe the Dled portion but since he’s akin to the anti Christ maybe you won’t appreciate the dry humor. Worth a listen though IMO) 

Already listened to it. I want your opinion on what you thought was funny. But I guess you don't understand that. :shrug: