Takk's OTA Interview

16 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Takk just showed everyone how to deal with D-Led(who was the first reporter asking questions).

Wish all the Falcon's Coaches and Players treated Ledbetter that way every single time he opens his mouth this year, after the article he wrote on McGary. 

Do you think this is a show of the Brotherhood sticking together?

That was good!

I'm noticing a trend here. If you watched Matt Ryan's interview, he answered the questioned but he bolted quickly after a "Thanks guys"

Koetter looked totally annoyed during the entire Q&A session

Mularkey has been the only person that looked like he was not bothered at all.

This is different from previous years

Edited by FinalScore2.0

2 minutes ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Shame on the people asking the questions. Maybe ask something that requires a different answer. I hope Takk has a stellar year. I also hope the Falcons don't get burned come contract time. Red flags are abundant.

I REALLY wish someone there had a good sense of humor and just said "Takk...you good?"

19 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

What’s his beef?  He could show some interest for people that may want to hear from him.

I don’t get his responses quite honestly.  But whatever

No beef. Some guys just aren’t the talkative type and don’t want to be asked personal questions. He doesn’t have to show interest. He’s just there because it’s part of his job to do press. There’s plenty of other players that like being in front of a camera and talking. I liked how he did that. It was funny to me. I’m sure in  the right setting in a 1 on 1 you’ll good answers. Lol.  

4 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

No beef. Some guys just aren’t the talkative type and don’t want to be asked personal questions. He doesn’t have to show interest. He’s just there because it’s part of his job to do press. There’s plenty of other players that like being in front of a camera and talking. I liked how he did that. It was funny to me. I’m sure in  the right setting in a 1 on 1 you’ll good answers. Lol.  

:slick:

6 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

6 hours ago, Black Francis said:

I’m saying that Dled is not relevant enough for all the angst. At all. This is really about Takk though. In my estimation he should play the media game. He’s already apparently been dealing with some personal issues which is fine. Everybody has something but he’s drawing unnecessary attention to himself which doesn’t make his job any easier. It’s not very smart. 

Play the media game why? He doesn’t have to. I’m sure he’s not going into tv after football so there’s bo need to be bubbly for media. I have no issue with how he handles media. Marshawn Lynch was the same way. He actually got more endorsements because of how he treated media because to guys like myself it effin HILARIOUS!!! 

8 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Lol. You’re definitely a Falcon fan as are your minions. Like anybody cares about Dled but his haters are surely not going to miss a beat to bring his name up at any chance possible. Like the mentally ill typical insecure Falcon fans that inhabit this place. 28-3. Need more therapy. Oh know! Dled trashing the Falcons. Like they don’t deserve it.  Takk acted like a petulant child enough to where a Falcon staffer had to cut things off. I’m sure Arthur Blank appreciates that narrative. It’s not a good look and it matters. By the way Takk wasn’t “good” last year. More like crap. He was invisible. Grandma wouldn’t be proud. 

So now you're acting like a child by bringing his grandmother up. Hypocritical much?