Goober Pyle

Takk's OTA Interview

160 posts in this topic

Ledbetter gets what he deserves.

I love the high horse idiots in here who would rather hear him say something like "Well I'm just out here working hard and getting better" as if that's some deep non-canned answer. Coaches and athletes all just give complete non-answers anyways. At least this was honest and short.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Black Francis said:

This should not be celebrated. It’s immature and anti social for no reason. The Atlanta media market is tame and filled with babies. No one in this city has professionally disrespected him nor have they been in any way disrespectful or dangerous to him. I know the low hanging fruit fans want to be down and defend him but you’re wrong. This is crap and a bad look. You know, one can be hard and professional. I know. I know. Let’s continue down the path of personal degradation. 

If he would only do it to DLED I would be happy.

Football players and other fake "celbs" need to humble themselves. You arent special.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Black Francis said:

This should not be celebrated. It’s immature and anti social for no reason. The Atlanta media market is tame and filled with babies. No one in this city has professionally disrespected him nor have they been in any way disrespectful or dangerous to him. I know the low hanging fruit fans want to be down and defend him but you’re wrong. This is crap and a bad look. You know, one can be hard and professional. I know. I know. Let’s continue down the path of personal degradation. 

Whatever dude. Idc what platform you are on, you can't make somebody talk to you. Call it anti-social if you want, could just be his personality. He may not have wanted to talk. This does not make him wrong or immature. It's disrespectful to MAKE someone speak to the media when they don't want to. Knowing half the they twist words around. It's his profession to play football, not talk to the media. If he want to talk to the media, get on a sport talk show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, runshoot said:

If he would only do it to DLED I would be happy.

Football players and other fake "celbs" need to humble themselves. You arent special.

You are literally watching them answer pointless questions.  You buy shirts with their names on them.  You buy tickets to watch them play.  You are online posting about them.  They make up less than 1% of the population.  They are paid millions of dollars because they are special and it's funny when people act like they aren't and want to hold them to the same standards they hold regular old joe's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

So you're cool with Dled writing a story that paints Kaleb as a racist? You're also cool with teammates coming to bat for Kaleb saying that isn't true but Dled doubles down and keeps saying it is?

I’m saying that Dled is not relevant enough for all the angst. At all. This is really about Takk though. In my estimation he should play the media game. He’s already apparently been dealing with some personal issues which is fine. Everybody has something but he’s drawing unnecessary attention to himself which doesn’t make his job any easier. It’s not very smart. 

FalconsIn2012 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, arrogantBEAST said:

Whatever dude. Idc what platform you are on, you can't make somebody talk to you. Call it anti-social if you want, could just be his personality. He may not have wanted to talk. This does not make him wrong or immature. It's disrespectful to MAKE someone speak to the media when they don't want to. Knowing half the they twist words around. It's his profession to play football, not talk to the media. If he want to talk to the media, get on a sport talk show. 

Platform? Lol. That’s so made up. He’s a professional athlete. The reason they make so much money is because of the exposure via the media. The media is a conduit between the athletes and fans. He acted like an overgrown baby. He embarrassed himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, arrogantBEAST said:

Technically Takk spoke to him. It's just not what he wanted to hear... lol he didn't breach his contract. 

That’s true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

If I’m being honest, this schtick works better when you’re play on the field measures up.  Big year for Takk...

It is a big year for him for sure. His play on the field will answer any questions the media may have. Put up or yes it will then be time to shut up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

Ledbetter gets what he deserves.

I love the high horse idiots in here who would rather hear him say something like "Well I'm just out here working hard and getting better" as if that's some deep non-canned answer. Coaches and athletes all just give complete non-answers anyways. At least this was honest and short.

It’s not about that all. He brought unnecessary negative attention to himself. You may not agree but others do. That in itself is enough of a potential detriment to him. It’s not like he’s demonstrated that he has the mental makeup to handle negativity. Why bring it on yourself then? 

FalconsIn2012 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

It’s not about that all. He brought unnecessary negative attention to himself. You may not agree but others do. That in itself is enough of a potential detriment to him. It’s not like he’s demonstrated that he has the mental makeup to handle negativity. Why bring it on yourself then? 

It's neither a big deal, nor that important.

citsalp and NeonDeion like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

I'm truly concerned about Tak..For real.. I feel sorry for him.. Something is really bothering him..

He might not want to be flirting around with being at LB or he could be pissed that he's there and Beasley isn't.  <<<<< (horrible grammar).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know how I would feel if I just got done practicing in 90 degree temps for a couple of hours, and I had to answer Dled's stupid incoherent questions. 

NeonDeion and Beef like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Redswingline2 said:

I know how I would feel if I just got done practicing in 90 degree temps for a couple of hours, and I had to answer Dled's stupid incoherent questions. 

He answered the other reporter the same way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

He answered the other reporter the same way.

That question had nothing to do with football, and he may not be ready to address that situation yet.

me4falcons likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Redswingline2 said:

That question had nothing to do with football, and he may not be ready to address that situation yet.

It was several questions I thought....every response was "It's good, I'm good...etc."  It was the M.Lynch approach for all questions regardless of what it was about or who asked.  That's what I took from it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get in my feelings about how a player chooses to deal with the media. If you play hard and leave it all out there on the field for my team(s), we're good.

NeonDeion likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's certainly got the mean look and attitude that I like seeing in a Defensive player. Hopefully, his play elevates to even greater heights so it won't matter if the media likes him or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, athell said:

You are literally watching them answer pointless questions.  You buy shirts with their names on them.  You buy tickets to watch them play.  You are online posting about them.  They make up less than 1% of the population.  They are paid millions of dollars because they are special and it's funny when people act like they aren't and want to hold them to the same standards they hold regular old joe's.

Twitter/Instagram has turned run of the mill a-hole fans into gigantic a-hole fans. Now they feel they are "buddies" with these guys. I don't follow any of these guys on Twitter or Instagram. They're fictional characters to me and I like to keep it that way. Anyone who tweets at an athlete because of their fantasy team should be banned from Twitter for life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Takk trolling DLed. How can everyone not LOVE this???

ahahhaha I love Takk even more now 

please please let him become the next beast mode both on the field and at the podium 

I see a skittles sponsorship in Takk’s future...

athell, Beef, me4falcons and 3 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now