Goober Pyle

Takk's OTA Interview

160 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

At the end you hear a reporter say takk is the new Brad Marchand....... was he meaning Marshawn lynch.... if so trash

Edited by AllStarHandyMan

17 minutes ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

At the end you hear a reporter say takk is the new Brad Marchand....... was he meaning Marshawn lynch.... if so trash

Brad Marchand is a hockey player for the Bruins who dislikes the media and responds with notoriously quick/short answers

Osiruz likes this

18 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Pretty dam good Takk. He adressed every question he was asked - didnt disrespect anyone. You dont have to like his answers.

LOL...saying something is different from answering a question.  

This should not be celebrated. It’s immature and anti social for no reason. The Atlanta media market is tame and filled with babies. No one in this city has professionally disrespected him nor have they been in any way disrespectful or dangerous to him. I know the low hanging fruit fans want to be down and defend him but you’re wrong. This is crap and a bad look. You know, one can be hard and professional. I know. I know. Let’s continue down the path of personal degradation. 

13 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

This should not be celebrated. It’s immature and anti social for no reason. The Atlanta media market is tame and filled with babies. No one in this city has professionally disrespected him nor have they been in any way disrespectful or dangerous to him. I know the low hanging fruit fans want to be down and defend him but you’re wrong. This is crap and a bad look. You know, one can be hard and professional. I know. I know. Let’s continue down the path of personal degradation. 

atlbaby likes this