Dan Quinn breaks down Chris Lindstrom film

4 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

This kid can really move for a guy his size. He really looks like he just understands techniques and the way plays are designed. 

Those pass-off blocks to pick up another man...(finger kiss) MWAH!

Yep. The kid seems to be a natural. If he isn't starting by the first regular season game, I don't think it will be long afterward.

1 hour ago, FalconAge said:

Its just the modern lingo

Hustle is now "Urgency"

Confidence is now "Swagger"

No it’s not. No one else in the world uses the word urgent in that context. It’s the BS TD and Quinn use because they think it’s new and flashy. 

You’re not outsmarting the room! Use the english language correctly! I don’t care if it grammatically correct, you still sound like an idiot.

24 minutes ago, KCartledge85 said:

No it’s not. No one else in the world uses the word urgent in that context. It’s the BS TD and Quinn use because they think it’s new and flashy. 

You’re not outsmarting the room! Use the english language correctly! I don’t care if it grammatically correct, you still sound like an idiot.

I assure you TD and Dan Quinn are not the only ones using "Urgency" in that context. I have heard college coaches gushing over their players using the same terminology going back a few years

On 5/29/2019 at 8:33 PM, KCartledge85 said:

I freaking hate that word. Such a BS answer that has no results.

Means he plays with a chip on his shoulder. Plays fast and violent. Some guys have no sense of urgency and play against the clock. 

2 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Well, worst case I still think whoever starts will be an upgrade over Schraeder last year. Dude was dreadful.

You would think but, we could end up with Two tackles that give up pressure at Key points in the game between he and Sambrillo. I'm a fan of the pick and think he will be a good linemen in the NFL, I just know how hard it is for tackles to transition to the NFL. I also wonder if our coaches are going to build off of his "Mudd method" background or try to change him. I have big concerns just because of the importance of this position. We've seen RT ugly so many times in our last 7 years or so. 

23 hours ago, KCartledge85 said:

Urgency: a force or impulse that impels or constrains

Sounds like a good quality to have in a player.

So, he's using the word correctly and HE sounds like an idiot?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/urgency