D Orlando Ledbetter

I'd almost have a Saint's fan represent us in the media, Not that there'd be much difference...

At least with a Saint's fan we wouldn't get stories trying to drag us into a racial divide with a Ill researched story of White guy cuts the speaker wire when R and B music is playing.

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

When I was in college, Qs used to beat up people like Bedwetter and stuff them in feminine product waste containers.

I seriously have to question the yard that allowed him to bark in it. I'm not a Q, but they have a particular kind of reputaion that most of us know about. This cat IS NOT the typical Q. He knows it too, because he is loud and proud of it.

$10 sez the ONLY reason he got some in school and now is because of Q.

1 hour ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I seriously have to question the yard that allowed him to bark in it. I'm not a Q, but they have a particular kind of reputaion that most of us know about. This cat IS NOT the typical Q. He knows it too, because he is loud and proud of it.

He’s probably a legacy.

4 hours ago, Knight of God said:

They still do. My line was suspended and I never got to cross over. 

That's messed up. The local chapter in central Ohio got suspended when I was in school almost 40 years ago for one too many fights at on-campus parties. IIRC, they had to move the house off campus. Most of the football players that pledged were Omega Psi Phi. 

19 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Is that logo even spelled properly?

For all the flack Ledbetter receives for misspellings and grammatical errors...I wonder why no one ever mentions how often Tabeek makes errors. 

I mean the latest edition of SFTB is rife with errors... it's odd to me. 

19 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

For all the flack Ledbetter receives for misspellings and grammatical errors...I wonder why no one ever mentions how often Tabeek makes errors. 

I mean the latest edition of SFTB is rife with errors... it's odd to me. 

Because Darryl is literally the worst, tries to persecute our players, and hates the team.

17 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Big Facts! The Que's on the yard when I was in college were definitely not like this dude. I pledged a different organization and we had a dude that tried to pledge one org (didn't get picked) and joined another just so he could get some. Dude was a lame and he knew it. Still didn't get as much play as he thought he would get because every female on campus knew the real story behind him.