Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Part of what impressed ATL about Lindstrom was how he responded to getting very little sleep

36 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

If we perform, Koetter is a one or two year rental.  

disagree unless the right job comes along. I dont see him leaving town for lets say the jets who are a dumpster fire

10 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

disagree unless the right job comes along. I dont see him leaving town for lets say the jets who are a dumpster fire

I’ll eat a shoe if he is here 3 years...lol

8 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I’ll eat s shoe if he is here 3 years..:lol

get a fork and knife ready. Like I said if its the perfect job sure, but he is not running out the door to a dumpster fire like the jets, dolphins, or lions.If its a stable franchise than sure

FalconsIn2012 likes this

8 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

get a fork and knife ready. Like I said if its the perfect job sure, but he is not running out the door to a dumpster fire like the jets, dolphins, or lions.If its a stable franchise than sure

I’d be happy to be wrong on this one.  

But this offense will produce at a high level and both MM & Koetter are using it as a stepping stone IMO.  And I’m fine with that.  

11 hours ago, Cole World said:

“If your quarterback can’t climb inside the pocket, that is an issue. Guards allow that to happen…”

I started a thread last week arguing exactly this.

We signed two great big, massive, powerful Free Agent OGs, as well as drafted the single best OG in the draft.

The issue? Your QB gets the snot beat out of him if you don’t have OGs big and strong enough anchor in pass protection, instead of getting shoved back into the QB.

Ryan got hit as much in 2016 as he did las yea, 106 times and 108 times respectively. 

This year, those QB hits are going to plummet and Ryan, for the first time in his career, is going to have a consistent pocket to step up into on passing downs. 

PokerSteve and Cole World like this

At that age I was stoned, drunk, or otherwise chemically enhanced while romancing the girlfriend all hours of the night every night and still managed to work sixty plus hours a week in a dangerous environment.

Lack of sleep being impressive. **** off.

Vandy likes this