Jump to content

In Case You Are Bored - Austin Riley 492 Foot HR


FalconsIn2012

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Flyin' In DC said:

He is tearing up in the Majors as well

He and the rest of our young guys are turning into a Southern version of the '27 Yankees' Murderers Row. Going to be a blast watching the Braves contend for more WS titles for the next 7 or 8 years minimum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

He and the rest of our young guys are turning into a Southern version of the '27 Yankees' Murderers Row. Going to be a blast watching the Braves contend for more WS titles for the next 7 or 8 years minimum.

 

Let's just hope they don't end up like the 90's Braves.

 

A supremely talented team, with just one WS and many seasons getting close but just couldn't win it all.

 

The dynasty that never was.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

A change of scenery is a good thing.  I read but rarely post down here

Understood. This is my favorite place these days during the off season quite honestly. I love love football but I equally love love the Braves. I’ve been at this a long time man. Too long probably, so the off season football chatter has become redundant over the years for me. I’ve read and every thread imaginable over the years during the NFL offseason. They’re all repetitive at this point more or less. No offense of course, just saying. Every now and then I get a wild hair. In season it’s on man. Lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Understood. This is my favorite place these days during the off season quite honestly. I love love football but I equally love love the Braves. I’ve been at this a long time man. Too long probably, so the off season football chatter has become redundant over the years for me. I’ve read and every thread imaginable over the years during the NFL offseason. They’re all repetitive at this point more or less. No offense of course, just saying. Every now and then I get a wild hair. In season it’s on man. Lol. 

I hear you, brother.  

Whats going on with the Braves tonight?  I’m fishing and can’t follow

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I hear you, brother.  

Whats going on with the Braves tonight?  I’m fishing and can’t follow

Down 3-2 top of 6th. Braves pitcher Max Fried a bit off tonight. Bases loaded in the 6th with 2 outs. The Braves Need to put out the fire here. Relief pitcher coming in now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...