Falconsfan567

Nationals at Braves

273 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

That’s it... when Vandy comes up for the Bucs game you need to tag along.

I need a personal chef

Lol...

12 minutes ago, jidady said:

His ERA went from 4.13, which wasn't good, to 5.56, which is Nationals closer territory. 

4.13 is not good in the National league. 

2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

4.13 is not good in the National league. 

"which wasn't good"

Switched the United game.  I need to see something positive sports wise tonight.  I did enjoy the boo birds giving Gaus their approval. 

Just now, Dirty South Bird said:

Switched the United game.  I need to see something positive sports wise tonight.  I did enjoy the boo birds giving Gaus their approval. 

Score?

16 minutes ago, vanhino said:

Nick sure has become a strikeout machine lately! Yikes!

Because he's who we thought he was last year's 2nd half but AA couldn't pass up that Thrift Store bargain instead of actually upgrading the position like we were told.

10 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I cant believe its 8-0...

What happened?  I turned to the game and the Braves are down by a touchdown and a safety...:lol:

@Malachore @Falconsin2012Throwing this out there. I had 2 free tickets tonight to the game. My wife and I on a date. So we’re headed to the park, barely on 575 mind you. So here’s our deal. We buy or are gifted cheap seats then we upgrade for 200 or 100 level 3rd or 1st base line. However before that we pay for premium parking. Short walk. Like really short. On the way my wife tells me the only parking was a jaunt to the game. I look at her and say then I don’t want to go. My shirt will be soaked before we get to the Park. She says **** it me either so we had our date in an effing crappy AppleBee’s and she drank $1 margaritas and I pounded a few $2 dollar Pabst blue ribbons, and we laughed and are glad to be home. We don’t half step sporting events. Were all or nothing and I’ve spent money on tickets. 

3 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Anibal is going to throw a perfect game

I see what you did there... 

14 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

@Malachore @Falconsin2012Throwing this out there. I had 2 free tickets tonight to the game. My wife and I on a date. So we’re headed to the park, barely on 575 mind you. So here’s our deal. We buy or are gifted cheap seats then we upgrade for 200 or 100 level 3rd or 1st base line. However before that we pay for premium parking. Short walk. Like really short. On the way my wife tells me the only parking was a jaunt to the game. I look at her and say then I don’t want to go. My shirt will be soaked before we get to the Park. She says **** it me either so we had our date in an effing crappy AppleBee’s and she drank $1 margaritas and I pounded a few $2 dollar Pabst blue ribbons, and we laughed and are glad to be home. We don’t half step sporting events. Were all or nothing and I’ve spent money on tickets. 

Thats good stuff man...lol

Black Francis likes this

8 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

I see what you did there... 

I'm not fully convinced it wont actually happen 

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

We watched. Huge fan. Thx for sharing. That Atlanta team MATTERS too. 

I know people sneer at it being “soccer” but I’m proud to have ATL UTD, they play with passion and the fans are passionate too.

Black Francis likes this