Falconsfan567

Nationals at Braves

273 posts in this topic

Just now, tl;dr said:

Bahahahahahaha 1+ IP and 7 runs. Good ole Gausman isn't very good. Please put Touki or even Newcomb back in the rotation and send Gausman to the pen (or just trade him). 

I would hate to see him in the pen.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Don't bother unless their spending copious amounts of money".

Payroll is 20 mil less than last year.  Maybe if you knew anything about the team you'd already know that but you've already proven that you know about as much about baseball is I do about heart surgery.

Once again block feature doesn't work. Must be something about stupid being able to bypass it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dirty South Bird said:

I would hate to see him in the pen.  

If we can let Wilson and Wright sit back in the pen and never pitch, we can do the same with Gausman. 

Malachore likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like 3 of starters and I'm even okay with Teheran. Our pen has made some strides too with young guys (Newk, Touki, and Webb) but still needs help.

But Gausman. He just sucks. 

Malachore and vanhino like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Go **** yourself you buzzard looking **** sucker.

 

19 minutes ago, Malachore said:

LOL getting run out of the stadium by a team who was 10 under .500 before even getting an AB.

Stop running this ******* limp **** **** out there.

 

18 minutes ago, Malachore said:

 I hope they leave him out there till his arm falls off now. Addition by subtraction. 

 

10 minutes ago, Malachore said:

This FO don't care about winning as long as they are making money.

 

7 minutes ago, Malachore said:

This sack of **** only throws 2 ******* pitches and can't throw either for a strike unless he leaves it right in the middle.

Just another stupid ******* move by bout overrated GM.

:lol:

Who said this game aint entertaining

Malachore and youngbloodz like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

I would hate to see him in the pen.  

We'd notice no difference if he pitched there like he pitched tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

If we can let Wilson and Wright sit back in the pen and never pitch, we can do the same with Gausman. 

But knowing Snit he would have that fool out there in every high leverage situation, to the point of blowing 10 more games.

tl;dr likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Malachore said:

This FO don't care about winning as long as they are making money.

Circle gets the square.

Malachore likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

That was a completely terrible performance 

His ERA went from 4.13, which wasn't good, to 5.56, which is Nationals closer territory. 

Malachore likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Malachore said:

"Don't bother unless their spending copious amounts of money".

Payroll is 20 mil less than last year.  Maybe if you knew anything about the team you'd already know that but you've already proven that you know about as much about baseball is I do about heart surgery.

Once again block feature doesn't work. Must be something about stupid being able to bypass it.

Smh..

still unable to have actual conversations without trying to insult people..

these are definitely the times you shine the most..

so shine on little one.. shine on

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 2019 Atlanta Braves will be a team of coulda, woulda, shoulda. That's all I can say. It's such a disappointment after the unexpected success last year. They can't beat teams in their own division or win at home. Those are two absolute musts in order to make the playoffs.

RING OF HONOR and Malachore like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also funny only a portion of the actual post gets quoted....

maybe if you read past that point..

oh well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

The 2019 Atlanta Braves will be a team of coulda, woulda, shoulda. That's all I can say. It's such a disappointment after the unexpected success last year. They can't beat teams in their own division or win at home. Those are two absolute musts in order to make the playoffs.

It’s a more bitter pill to swallow after the whole “financial flexibility” thing...

Falconsfan567 and Malachore like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well since the braves ****ting the bed tonight....Heres my meal encore for tonight

I made blackened chicken...sausage and spinach Alfredo...

Garlic cheese bread....and a salad...

@Falconsin2012....you need a plate??

Same address...Pelican Bay??

I know...hold the toss salad:ninja:

:lol:

FalconsIn2012 and Malachore like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Well since the braves ****ting the bed tonight....Heres my meal encore for tonight

I made blackened chicken...sausage and spinach Alfredo...

Garlic cheese bread....and a salad...

@Falconsin2012....you need a plate??

Same address...Pelican Bay??

I know...hold the toss salad:ninja:

:lol:

That’s it... when Vandy comes up for the Bucs game you need to tag along.

I need a personal chef

RING OF HONOR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now