Falconsfan567

Nationals at Braves

273 posts in this topic

So anyone here cut off cable and direct tv etc and using other streaming options for sports? I subscribe to flowrestling, epsn+, netflix. Looking at maybe something for bravos. Amy suggestions?

6 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Oh they spent money on a big show to announce this. They had a big party, brought in a bunch of former players. It's going to mean a lot of revenue for Liberty 

Yeah I met money on something that actually helps the team I don't give a ship if they make another penny their entire lives and go hungry.

LOL getting run out of the stadium by a team who was 10 under .500 before even getting an AB.

Stop running this ******* limp **** **** out there.

Just now, vanhino said:

Get Gausman out of there!! JFC!!! Put Touki in!! This is ridiculous!!

I hope they leave him out there till his arm falls off now. Addition by subtraction. 

Big announcement, allstar game in ATL next year, and then the curtain drops, Keuchel and Kimbrel come running out in Braves jerseys.  One could dream right?

3 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Big announcement, allstar game in ATL next year, and then the curtain drops, Keuchel and Kimbrel come running out in Braves jerseys.  One could dream right?

This FO don't care about winning as long as they are making money.

jidady likes this

Just now, Malachore said:

This FO don't care about winning as long as they are making money.

I’m not disagreeing with you, but wouldn’t winning yield more money at the end of the day?

Unknøwn likes this

This sack of **** only throws 2 ******* pitches and can't throw either for a strike unless he leaves it right in the middle.

Just another stupid ******* move by bout overrated GM.

1 minute ago, Dirty South Bird said:

I’m not disagreeing with you, but wouldn’t winning yield more money at the end of the day?

Don’t bother.. if you aren’t spending copious amounts of money, you’re not trying.. that “pure speculation” gets reiterated every time we fall behind..

Bahahahahahaha 1+ IP and 7 runs. Good ole Gausman isn't very good. Please put Touki or even Newcomb back in the rotation and send Gausman to the pen (or just trade him).