Falconsfan567

Nationals at Braves

273 posts in this topic

Camargo is one of my favorite players but I honestly think he needs to go down and get some ABs once Ender is back.

Drugs. Oh well. We've been between 1.5 to 2.5 GB for like a month now it seems. 

30 minutes ago, vanhino said:

Nick with the hat trick. Don't see that very often

Heard on the radio that September 2017 the last time that happened.

vanhino likes this

Camargo is now 0 for his last 18. Hes hitting .230 in the games he starts, .066 in his PH appearances. I honestly think Camargo is the odd man out for Ender right now. 

Dawggone likes this

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

Camargo is now 0 for his last 18. Hes hitting .230 in the games he starts, .066 in his PH appearances. I honestly think Camargo is the odd man out for Ender right now. 

Yep, he needs to go back down and get going again.  It makes me wonder how his lack of PT and the contract extensions to Acuna and Albies have affected his psyche.  

Even though we lost, I'm still mystified by Riley's last hit.  I don't think I've ever seen a ball hit a bat twice on one swing before...

Nats will activate Anibal Sanchez today and he will start tonight. Anibal has not been the same this year so far. Hes posted a 5.10 ERA allowing 46 hits in 42.1 IP with 25 BB. It's a 1.67 whip for Sanchez. Hes also served up 6 HR in his 42 innings. He allowed 15 all last year. However, we got a first row seat last year that showed us he knows how to pitch. If hes hitting his spots hes pretty good. We'll see which Anibal we get.

3 hours ago, capologist said:

Even though we lost, I'm still mystified by Riley's last hit.  I don't think I've ever seen a ball hit a bat twice on one swing before...

I have.

@Unkn0wnWhat’s the special announcement about?

never mind.  2021 All star game. I heard that on 92.9 an hour ago. I got an alert like it was something else 

1 hour ago, Black Francis said:

@Unkn0wnWhat’s the special announcement about?

never mind.  2021 All star game. I heard that on 92.9 an hour ago. I got an alert like it was something else 

Wait a sec, you didn't think they were spending money did you? :lol:

9 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Wait a sec, you didn't think they were spending money did you? :lol:

Oh they spent money on a big show to announce this. They had a big party, brought in a bunch of former players. It's going to mean a lot of revenue for Liberty 

TheTrue7 likes this