Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
birdz4i

Falcons’ running back Devonta Freeman fine with God’s plan

41 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, dawgsjw said:

Freeman is completely brainwashed.  I swear so many people have blind faith in some primitive books written by men thousands of years ago to control and hold back the masses (it worked).  Why not quit putting your blind faith in things that don't exist and rather turn to things that are real, like your dedication, hard work, striving for excellence, etc and focus on improving yourself and your team?   Because if you christians are being honest, God does not like the Falcons or any other GA team.  But luckily that is all fake and we aren't cursed as a state, we just need to management and decision making within our sports teams.  

The arrogance and hypocricy of atheists is hilarious. There is  absolutely no difference in believing in a deity, or being blindly faithtul that no deity exists.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers
Jumpin Jehosaphat and Vandy like this

3 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

Wrong... Let me ask you a question friend. What year is it.?? 2019 AD,, which means Adominia.. Which means from the birth of Jesus Christ till this day... BC means ,, Before Christ .... was born... All of times centers around the greatest thing that has ever happened in the History of Man kind... God sending His son to live and die for our sins.. So by faith if we will pray and ask God to forgive us and save us from our sins,, He will save you and you can know when you die, that you will be forgiven ,, Jesus died a death he did not deserve because he did no sin.. He died in our place so we could be saved by faith alone,, Not by works..  There is more evidence that Jesus lived and died the harshest dead any man has ever endured,, But He had no sin,, He died for our sin.. So we could be saved by faith alone..  If anybody reading this wants to know more. Please PM me and I'll be glad to help you see the greatest truth of all time and History.. Jesus Christ ,, our Lord and Savior.  Romans, 10:13,, "For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord,, shall be saved."  If God is knocking at your heart, you can simply pray,, God save me?  and He will .. If you believe that, you can be saved, if you don't believe that.. You can't be saved until you believe that God will do what He said he would do.. Save you if you'll ask him to.. Amen.  PM me if anybody has any questions.. I'm an Evangelist.. And have been blessed to see hundreds come to Christ .. Every one of them would tell you that was the greatest day of their lives.  And so it was for me as an 8 year old boy.. I'll never forget the most wonderful day of my life.  Yes , I know I could get banned from this site.. But hey,, I would die for my faith,, Because I know it's the Way , the Truth and the Life.. His name is Jesus.  Amen

what are your thoughts on early Christianity having belief in reincarnation? I am Christian but subscribe to pre-catholic beliefs. 

13 hours ago, dawgsjw said:

I'm not an atheist, just think the abrahamic religions are a scam and a way to control people (was very very effective in the primitive times).  My point still stands that instead of praying or putting hope in some mythical creature, one should rather put that energy into improving your own life for the better, so in this case for Freeman it would be trying to be a better footballer. 

Guess Freeman is happy that he had to miss that block vs B Spikes in the superbowl, as god did it for a reason.  To those that are religious this further backs my point that god doesn't care for GA sports at all.  

"God does things for a reason, so it had to happen. I’m appreciative that it happened." - Freeman on why stuff happens. 

Running back missed a block. It happens. A lot. Doesn't have to be a theological discussion. Plays are won and lost. The ability to bounce back from the losses are what makes good players better. Whatever way they do that is up to them. To the viewer, it should not matter.

Vandy likes this

On 5/25/2019 at 7:22 AM, dawgsjw said:

Freeman is completely brainwashed.  I swear so many people have blind faith in some primitive books written by men thousands of years ago to control and hold back the masses (it worked).  Why not quit putting your blind faith in things that don't exist and rather turn to things that are real, like your dedication, hard work, striving for excellence, etc and focus on improving yourself and your team?   Because if you christians are being honest, God does not like the Falcons or any other GA team.  But luckily that is all fake and we aren't cursed as a state, we just need to management and decision making within our sports teams.  

http://net-abbey.org/nogod.htm

Yo_Lover and Falcon from E like this

12 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

Wrong... Let me ask you a question friend. What year is it.?? 2019 AD,, which means Adominia.. Which means from the birth of Jesus Christ till this day... BC means ,, Before Christ .... was born... All of times centers around the greatest thing that has ever happened in the History of Man kind... God sending His son to live and die for our sins.. So by faith if we will pray and ask God to forgive us and save us from our sins,, He will save you and you can know when you die, that you will be forgiven ,, Jesus died a death he did not deserve because he did no sin.. He died in our place so we could be saved by faith alone,, Not by works..  There is more evidence that Jesus lived and died the harshest dead any man has ever endured,, But He had no sin,, He died for our sin.. So we could be saved by faith alone..  If anybody reading this wants to know more. Please PM me and I'll be glad to help you see the greatest truth of all time and History.. Jesus Christ ,, our Lord and Savior.  Romans, 10:13,, "For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord,, shall be saved."  If God is knocking at your heart, you can simply pray,, God save me?  and He will .. If you believe that, you can be saved, if you don't believe that.. You can't be saved until you believe that God will do what He said he would do.. Save you if you'll ask him to.. Amen.  PM me if anybody has any questions.. I'm an Evangelist.. And have been blessed to see hundreds come to Christ .. Every one of them would tell you that was the greatest day of their lives.  And so it was for me as an 8 year old boy.. I'll never forget the most wonderful day of my life.  Yes , I know I could get banned from this site.. But hey,, I would die for my faith,, Because I know it's the Way , the Truth and the Life.. His name is Jesus.  Amen

I hate to tell you bud, but you are brainwashed. You blindly believe in something that was made up by some goat shepards 2000 years ago.

4 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Holy **** this place can be so weird sometimes. 

By sometimes I mean all the time.

Welcome to TATF; where no topic is off-limits and football doesn't matter :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Falcon from E said:

I hate to tell you bud, but you are brainwashed. You blindly believe in something that was made up by some goat shepards 2000 years ago.

Why can't you just let people enjoy and believe what they want? Why are you so sad and miserable you have yo try and bring others down with you man? It doesn't hurt you to let others have their faith. 

RING OF HONOR likes this

9 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

what are your thoughts on early Christianity having belief in reincarnation? I am Christian but subscribe to pre-catholic beliefs. 

The Holy write,, The original KJV Bible which is the only true God sent Bible.. God don't have 20 or 30 bibles,, only one.. Men make new versions every year.. Why? Because the bible is the #1 sailing book in the world.  And men do this for filthy lucre,, (money) And God warns men to not add to or take away from His Holy Word.  The sad thing about men making new versions all the time, is it gets further and further from the Truth.. To be a Christian means ye must be born again.. Not in the flesh but in the spirit.. Saved from your sin by trusting in the one who took our sin and died so we could be saved by trusting in Him and not in ourselves. We are sinners so we can't die for our own sins,, But Jesus had no sin.. so He died for ours.. " The Greatest Story ever told."  what a mighty God we Christians serve.. Nothing more wonderful.

19 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Why can't you just let people enjoy and believe what they want? Why are you so sad and miserable you have yo try and bring others down with you man? It doesn't hurt you to let others have their faith. 

but it does, almost every ****** up thing ever done by people to other people in mass numbers religion was used as an excuse. So maybe we would be a better society if we start calling out ignorant people on their ******** and not "respecting" their ignorance

52 minutes ago, Falcon from E said:

but it does, almost every ****** up thing ever done by people to other people in mass numbers religion was used as an excuse. So maybe we would be a better society if we start calling out ignorant people on their ******** and not "respecting" their ignorance

This is super ignorant and I'm calling your dumb*** out on it.

I'll admit I'm not the best man out there. But @Draftnut57 acts as a Christian should. He tries to show others the light and faith and that's all he can do. As much as I disagree with him here he's a good Christian.

RING OF HONOR likes this

37 minutes ago, Falcon from E said:

But if you will study History,, You'll see it was always the non Christians Hating the Christians.. Just like Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior to us who are His children. No man ever suffered like Jesus did, if you will read what they did to him even before they hung him on the cross,, and killed his body,,, But because he had not sin himself.. The grave could not hold him. All he did were good things for people,, healing the sick ,, the blind, those with lepracy... And saving all those who trusted in Him to save them from their sins.. Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the Lord, Shall be saved.. " Even a dying man in the desert with no water or closes can be saved Spiritially , If he has heard the gospel.. That means Truth. His name is Jesus.. The Greatest Story ever told,, and true,, every thing points to or back to the greatest thing that has ever happened ,, Peace is the product of adequate resorses ,, Not only is Jesus nessasary ,, Jesus is enough. As a verse in the Holy write says.  It's very evident that one of my favorite players on the team.. Freeman has met this man called Jesus... The greatest even in History.. He was born ,, 2019 years ago. All of time centers around the Holy Son of God. I dare anyone reading this note who has never met Jesus.. to fall on your knees and pray,, Lord save me?  Like I did 54 years ago.. I'll never forget the best day of my life.. How wonderful to know Christ as my Savior and to know when I die, I will be with God and he promised we would have a new eternal body, where there will be no more death , pain , nor sin. Amen

Headed to church.. hope you all have a wonderful day!! 

Yo_Lover likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

But if you will study History,, You'll see it was always the non Christians Hating the Christians.. Just like Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior to us who are His children. No man ever suffered like Jesus did, if you will read what they did to him even before they hung him on the cross,, and killed his body,,, But because he had not sin himself.. The grave could not hold him. All he did were good things for people,, healing the sick ,, the blind, those with lepracy... And saving all those who trusted in Him to save them from their sins.. Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the Lord, Shall be saved.. " Even a dying man in the desert with no water or closes can be saved Spiritially , If he has heard the gospel.. That means Truth. His name is Jesus.. The Greatest Story ever told,, and true,, every thing points to or back to the greatest thing that has ever happened ,, Peace is the product of adequate resorses ,, Not only is Jesus nessasary ,, Jesus is enough. As a verse in the Holy write says.  It's very evident that one of my favorite players on the team.. Freeman has met this man called Jesus... The greatest even in History.. He was born ,, 2019 years ago. All of time centers around the Holy Son of God. I dare anyone reading this note who has never met Jesus.. to fall on your knees and pray,, Lord save me?  Like I did 54 years ago.. I'll never forget the best day of my life.. How wonderful to know Christ as my Savior and to know when I die, I will be with God and he promised we would have a new eternal body, where there will be no more death , pain , nor sin. Amen

Headed to church.. hope you all have a wonderful day!! 

2 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

This is super ignorant and I'm calling your dumb*** out on it.

I'll admit I'm not the best man out there. But @Draftnut57 acts as a Christian should. He tries to show others the light and faith and that's all he can do. As much as I disagree with him here he's a good Christian.

yeah, call me ignorant, while offering me not a single counter point to the thing i said, just like any religion nut would do...

And i don't really care what religion it is, i find them all backwards and intolerant. And i agree with you, it is the greatest fictional story ever told

Edited by Falcon from E

5 hours ago, Falcon from E said:

Last note,, I dare you to go ask any history teacher how our time system was set ? You will find out I'm telling you the truth..  All of time centers around the birth of Christ.. You can even ask non Christian so called Doctors on History,,  Even they will tell you what I've said here, they may not be Christians. But they will admit that is how we keep our calendar ...  Google it or ask someone in person.. You will see I do not lie. And what I have told you is true,,  Ty.