Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Braves at Cardinals

I was a phenom in football....and sometimes when you are that good...and the world takes notice....you see yourself on top of the world...

Then someone else comes along and the focus shifts to them...its hard to deal with....I went through it ..Acuna to me seems to be going through it as well. I could be wrong...its just what I see...

He will be fine because of the leadership he has...I didn't have it .. And never got right....A young persons ego is a powerful thing...

Again....its my opinion.

If Acuna is peak Justin Upton (not just Atlanta, but including it because he honestly was good in Atlanta) in that he's very streaky but overall pretty good in the end...

...would people be OK with it?

3 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I was a phenom in football....and sometimes when you are that good...and the world takes notice....you see yourself on top of the world...

Then someone else comes along and the focus shifts to them...its hard to deal with....I went through it ..Acuna to me seems to be going through it as well. I could be wrong...its just what I see...

He will be fine because of the leadership he has...I didn't have it .. And never got right....A young persons ego is a powerful thing...

Again....its my opinion.

You could be on to something there. I am thinking the same thing.

I dont know they looked pretty close in the dugout and had a lot of time in Gwinnett too. Acuna is 5 tool he has nothing to worry right now, it's Freddie and Nick's time to lead, he is just a kid