Jump to content

Braves at Cardinals


Falconsfan567

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Stats, shmats.. fails the eye test..

/purp

 

I know this might be hard for you to process but I don't have to agree with you.

And before you give your usually "I know you are but what am I" response. You are the one who brings this stuff up EVERY ******** DAY, not me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Malachore said:

This doesn't prove he's not lucky. The guy gave them 6 free passes in 5 innings. 

Also 27 IP in 5 starts.....

Prior to last night he had given up 15 walks 35 2/3 IP. That's 2.5 walks per start. That is not as bad as you make it out to be. Tom Glavine is in the HOF and he averaged 2.2 walks per start in his career.

Also, the 27 IP in 5 starts comment, well, I don't know what to make of that. In his last 7 starts he's averaged 5 2/3 IP per start. That's not great but it's decent. It means he's pitching into the 6th inning but doesn't make it through the 6th inning. That's not a surprise considering who the manager is and his tendency to pull guys with low pitch counts. One of those starts against Arizona he was pulled after 6 innings even though he had thrown only 84 pitches.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I know this might be hard for you to process but I don't have to agree with you.

And before you give your usually "I know you are but what am I" response. You are the one who brings this stuff up EVERY ******** DAY, not me.

Hard to process.. nah.. that’s pretty evident..

secondly, I didn’t bring it up.. just agreed with someone that did.. your poor panties.. always in a bunch

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Hard to process.. nah.. that’s pretty evident..

secondly, I didn’t bring it up.. just agreed with someone that did.. your poor panties.. always in a bunch

No you literally quoted what I said but keep doing you, eventually karma will catch up to you. 

You're back on ignore so don't bother responding even though we both know you're Buffalo Bill *** will.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Malachore said:

This doesn't prove he's not lucky. The guy gave them 6 free passes in 5 innings. 

Also 27 IP in 5 starts.....

Allowing 6 HBP/BB does suck. I'll take 5.2 IP per start though. Especially from a 4th starter (assuming Soroka, Fried, and Folty are all ahead of him). 

I don't know if what he's doing now is sustainable though (4.5 BB/9).

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Allowing 6 HBP/BB does suck. I'll take 5.2 IP per start though. Especially from a 4th starter (assuming Soroka, Fried, and Folty are all ahead of him). 

I don't know if what he's doing now is sustainable though (4.5 BB/9).

That's why I said he's more lucky than good, that's it but it drives people crazy when you don't just take stats and shut up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...