Jump to content

Braves at Cardinals


Falconsfan567

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

@Black Francis.....what it do dawg....

Whats the weather like down there....

Hope you enjoying yourself 

Im bout to take vacation#2 in Panama City Beach...

They closed that ******** thread in TATF

:lol:

Not trying to talk for him.. but he couldn’t have chose a better week weather wise.. hope he and the fam are enjoying themselves 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I personally don't like using the most electric arm in the pen as a long reliever. 

Maybe not. He just looks a lot more comfortable out of the pen. We aren't going to send Teheran to the pen and I doubt we do to Gausman either. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I personally don't like using the most electric arm in the pen as a long reliever. 

I don't really think he's being used as that. This is not a blowout and the last 3 times he's been in before tonight were close games, even though 3 of 4 are going to be L's (yeah, tonight looks very bad right now). He just wasn't available until tonight because he threw 2.1 vs the Giants.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

@Black Francis.....what it do dawg....

Whats the weather like down there....

Hope you enjoying yourself 

Im bout to take vacation#2 in Panama City Beach...

They closed that ******** thread in TATF

:lol:

What’s up ROH! Yeah I was responding to you in that thread and hit send but it was too late lol. I guess I’m to blame for that thread closing but darn it man you know what I’m saying. Folks today are making things worse and it’s not the folks that have fingers pointed at them lol. 

P’cola was lit this weekend. So much fun. HOT as **** though. Felt like the middle of July out there. Love PC beach too man. Have a blast and in some small moment when you’re in the middle of it think of me and your boys! 

We need a Braves comeback man! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Not trying to talk for him.. but he couldn’t have chose a better week weather wise.. hope he and the fam are enjoying themselves 

Its all good...facts is facts...dont matter who they come from....took the kids to Myrtle Beach for over a week....they enjoyed themselves but the ocean was infested with jellyfish... So I decided to surprise them with another vacation to Panama City...leaving next week...

The **** we do for our kids

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

What’s up ROH! Yeah I was responding to you in that thread and hit send but it was too late lol. I guess I’m to blame for that thread closing but darn it man you know what I’m saying. Folks today are making things worse and it’s not the folks that have fingers pointed at them lol. 

P’cola was lit this weekend. So much fun. HOT as **** though. Felt like the middle of July out there. Love PC beach too man. Have a blast and in some small moment when you’re in the middle of it think of me and your boys! 

We need a Braves comeback man! 

No doubt....I got yall

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Its all good...facts is facts...dont matter who they come from....took the kids to Myrtle Beach for over a week....they enjoyed themselves but the ocean was infested with jellyfish... So I decided to surprise them with another vacation to Panama City...leaving next week...

The **** we do for our kids

Good on you, man.. it’s all about the memories 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

Touki's being used as a multi inning guy and likely won't be available to be used back to back days much for now since he's a SP by trade. But multi innings is valuable, as we saw with him holding the Giants until the Braves could win.

Which cause us to use guys like Dan Winkler in high leverage situations. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Which cause us to use guys like Dan Winkler in high leverage situations. 

That still doesn't mean he's not being used in close games... Because he's a SP by trade he's not going to be used as often and they've made it clear.

Basically yea, good Newk and Touki on the pen is a band aid.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...