Falconsfan567

Braves at Cardinals

485 posts in this topic

Been out doing family stuff today and seen bits and pieces of the game. But I saw all the good stuff!! Good night.

We saw 2018 Folty tonight. Hopefully, he will stick around for a loooooong time!

11 minutes ago, vanhino said:

If the Marlins beat the Nats, the Nats will be a half game out of LAST place in the NL East!! Who would have predicted that??

Absolutely no one

vanhino likes this

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

OMG STFU Chip.

Ive started isten to the other team's feed, Braves announcers are okay I just like hearing different view points

1 hour ago, putnam6 said:

Ive started isten to the other team's feed, Braves announcers are okay I just like hearing different view points

I enjoyed the Giants feed Thursday. 

Braves are on pace for 231 HR this year. Franchise record is 235 set in 2003. Would be the first time the team topped 200 since 2006 when they hit 222. They've only topped the 200 mark 5 times in team history. That 2003 season was the year Javy Lopez went off for 43 HR, Andruw had 36 and Sheffield had 39. Russ Ortiz and Mike Hampton even added 2 of their own. Marcus Giles had his career season that year with 21 HR, Chipper had 27, Vinny Castilla added another 22. Unfortunately for that 2003 team they couldn't pitch. Ortiz led the team in ERA with a 3.81 mark. The #5 SP Shane Reynolds posted a 5.43 ERA in 30 starts. 

9 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Fried, Soroka and Julio are dominant. Now Folty looks to have worked out his kinks, look out.

If this keeps up I don't see us trying to trade for Mad Bum

Falconsfan567 likes this

14 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

If this keeps up I don't see us trying to trade for Mad Bum

No, wouldnt really need him if those 4 keep up their pace. We've always need RP more but those guys have made that almost the only need. The Giants are still a good match for that though.

youngbloodz likes this

13 minutes ago, E. T. said:

The maturation of this team is an awesome sight to see! 

That’s what I love about having a young team in general.. watching them mature while also seeing them have fun playing a game.. factor in that we’re only at the beginning of their careers.. so maybe we’re just scratching the surface?