Falconsfan567

Braves at Cardinals

485 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Seriously Acuna? Get your head in the game. 

Did something else happen after the error he cost Riley?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malachore said:

Did something else happen after the error he cost Riley?

Yes. Missed on a catch he should have gotten to. 

Malachore likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Yes. Missed on a catch he should have gotten to. 

He's been very nonchalant the past few games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Malachore said:

He's been very nonchalant the past few games.

May need one of those Bobby Cox benching AJ moments. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was a phenom in football....and sometimes when you are that good...and the world takes notice....you see yourself on top of the world...

Then someone else comes along and the focus shifts to them...its hard to deal with....I went through it ..Acuna to me seems to be going through it as well. I could be wrong...its just what I see...

He will be fine because of the leadership he has...I didn't have it .. And never got right....A young persons ego is a powerful thing...

Again....its my opinion.

vanhino likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Acuna is peak Justin Upton (not just Atlanta, but including it because he honestly was good in Atlanta) in that he's very streaky but overall pretty good in the end...

...would people be OK with it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I was a phenom in football....and sometimes when you are that good...and the world takes notice....you see yourself on top of the world...

Then someone else comes along and the focus shifts to them...its hard to deal with....I went through it ..Acuna to me seems to be going through it as well. I could be wrong...its just what I see...

He will be fine because of the leadership he has...I didn't have it .. And never got right....A young persons ego is a powerful thing...

Again....its my opinion.

You could be on to something there. I am thinking the same thing.

RING OF HONOR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know they looked pretty close in the dugout and had a lot of time in Gwinnett too. Acuna is 5 tool he has nothing to worry right now, it's Freddie and Nick's time to lead, he is just a kid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now